• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tank tops

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Any of you like to wear tank tops? Find it cool? Find it douchey?

I'm a skinny guy but I never let it stop me from wearing a tank top when it's really hot out. I love all the cool colors and patterns they have.

Spoiler: I need this.
10305179_hi

Last edited:

Lucid

I wear em all the time, but we have 90-95% humidity here and it's always in the upper 80's or 90's or low 100's for half the year.... I just converted it, that must sound really bad to celsius users.

Sirfetch’d

I wear them all of the time! They are super comfy and look incredibly awesome. Like the OP I enjoy the bright colors they come in and idk they just look better than a regular t imo. I have about 6 or 7 and looking forward to going shopping for more to wear this summer!

Sirfetch’d

I wear them all of the time! They are super comfy and look incredibly awesome. Like the OP I enjoy the bright colors they come in and idk they just look better than a regular t imo. I have about 6 or 7 and looking forward to going shopping for more to wear this summer!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
i usually wear them with some shorts when it's really hot outside. i like that casual look sometimes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
My skinny body type usually prevents me from wearing tanks. I'm too self conscious about it. I'm lame :/

There are pretty awesome tank designs though.

Years
I don't normally, but maybe if I ever found a tank top that looked good on me, I would wear one. Would be awesome for the summer months - although I could see it backfiring badly since I burn easily outside and oh my shoulders hurt even just thinking about it. >_o

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Tank tops? Nah. Sleeveless, though? That's my thing. I cut the sleeves off of a few of my tees and they look great, since my dad showed me how to do it. He went to high school in the 80s so he should know

Years
Yeah, I wear them, and I love them, too! Since its summer, tank tops will come in handy :D

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
I love tank-tops! I have many in different colors. They go with pretty much anything- I can dress them up with a nice jacket, I can wear them over a comfy hoodie, or I can wear them on their own with shorts on a hot day. I love how versatile and comfy they are, which is my main goal in clothing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I wear them when at home when I do decide to put one on. Usually, they're pretty comfortable especially when I'm working out.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
I failed my final because a GIRL sitting next to me was wearing a TANK TOP and i saw her shoulders and got distracted all the blood in my brain went to my huge Dong

i dont wear tank tops bcos theyre ugly but i'll wear them to sleep in or as an undershirt

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I like sleeves. Nothing shorter sleeved than a t-shirt for me. Just don't really like the way they look on me, don't like the way it feels to not have any arm cover at all.

Also my shoulders are somewhat prone to sunburns. Gotta keep 'em covered.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I only wear a tank when I go to sleep. It gets really warm in my loft, so it's pointless to wear a shirt. haha.

In the daytime, when it's really hot out, I'll wear one. Otherwise, I'll wear one under a see-through t-shirt

Back