• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Just wait until he starts copying another user...

He isn't called Counterfeit for nothing.

Remember, the real Hikari lacks an italic name.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah, this thread doesn't really have the best reputation for things like that. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

And we wonder why we're constantly dead lmao. OTHER THAN when the old regulars return :(

Years

Okay, uh, you, Counterfeit person. Yeah, you, reading the thread.
As hilarious as I think it is, it miiiiight be a bad idea to continue with that stuff. You know, because of things.

He set off what almost became a flame war... which would have resulted in Hikari leaving PC for good.

I had to change my theme again to Assange just to differentiate myself.

Last edited:
Years

You know how I insert a hashtag into my sig?

It now looks like this:

#FakeHikari

I guess it's because he read my tweet about the HikariDerp "retirement". I was enjoying that theme until he came along...

Years

This will forever be remembered as the day I had to bring my least fave theme back...

I will not be happy at anyone pretending to be Hikari...

That's why I had to bring my iconic but unusual Assange theme back.

Gabri

m8
Years
Taking a good look at the surroundings, or at something else that's farther than the surroundings, if only for a few times, doesn't hurt. At all. Actually, all it does is good.

Years

I'll bring my last theme back once Counterfeit stops... he'll learn that copying someone actually annoyed them.

Gabri

m8
Years
Conspiracies. Conspiracies everywhere.

I should probably get back to the Electromagnetics studying...

Years

Darn identity theft... Hikari's image has forever been tarnished.

Guess that this theme will have to stay...

Gabri

m8
Years
You can interpret stuff the way you want to. It's no intention of mine to harm or offend anyone in any way.
And with this I'll just quit the subject and post this masterpiece:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Oh my my my... im so confused e_e.Anyway what masterpiece are you working on now poke :D? Id b nice to see like an army of aron marching through the streets while your riding an aggron pointing forward to dominance. That would be beautiful. 213201

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back