• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2012
Cant wait to play this. Will download now. Earlier beta was excellent and this one looks even better!

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Where is the dragons den master the old man says he's taking care of some goons but I don't know where he is can anyone help me and yes I did beat clair she told me to go down there and I can't find him please help

Go inside the Dragon Cave, past the whirlpool and go deeper in. There should be a entrance to a cave.

hey, im just wondering, why is dusclops in the game if you cant find it in the wild or trade for it? and if you somehow know where it is...where is it?

Dusclops can be found in the Lavender Cemetry, when you go down and rescome that old dude.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
thx for the answer, but thats too far for me to wait to get my 6th member, can i get claydol earlier?

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
hello~
loving this hack been playing it for like a couple of weeks now
and i had a couple of questions and i've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find an answer
i am looking for the locations for Zapdos and Rayquaza...
Zapdos I've heard is in the old abandoned power plant u get to in the rock cave but I can't find him anywhere (i've also heard that he's in some dark tunnel near pewter city but the only "tunnel" i've seen is around pewter city is diglett cave...and he's not in there)
rayquaza i've heard is at the top of the "endless stairs". i have both kyogre and groudon but the endless stairs are still endless...
and yes i am on the latest live beta...and i haven't completely finished the game but i've delivered the GS ball to prof Oak...
are they bugged? or am i just looking in the wrong place
plz help me~~~

*edit- oh and also what is the purpose of meteorite, DNA sample, and the helix/dome fossils?? I've talked to pple in the goldenrod science center and there is one guy that talks about the fossils but his resurrection machine is broken...is there anyway to fix it...? thx~~~

Years
hello~
loving this hack been playing it for like a couple of weeks now
and i had a couple of questions and i've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find an answer
i am looking for the locations for Zapdos and Rayquaza...
Zapdos I've heard is in the old abandoned power plant u get to in the rock cave but I can't find him anywhere (i've also heard that he's in some dark tunnel near pewter city but the only "tunnel" i've seen is around pewter city is diglett cave...and he's not in there)
rayquaza i've heard is at the top of the "endless stairs". i have both kyogre and groudon but the endless stairs are still endless...
and yes i am on the latest live beta...and i haven't completely finished the game but i've delivered the GS ball to prof Oak...
are they bugged? or am i just looking in the wrong place
plz help me~~~

*edit- oh and also what is the purpose of meteorite, DNA sample, and the helix/dome fossils?? I've talked to pple in the goldenrod science center and there is one guy that talks about the fossils but his resurrection machine is broken...is there anyway to fix it...? thx~~~
In order to catch Zapdos you have to find hidden pedestals.. and Rayquaza is not available in this beta

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
In order to catch Zapdos you have to find hidden pedestals.. and Rayquaza is not available in this beta

hello~ thx for the answer

i've alrdy found the hidden pedestals and set all the flutes on the pedestals
i've alrdy caught moltres and articuno just can't find zapdos =(((((((((((

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
hello~ thx for the answer

i've alrdy found the hidden pedestals and set all the flutes on the pedestals
i've alrdy caught moltres and articuno just can't find zapdos =(((((((((((

Try searching inside the tunnel between lavender and pewter city.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
Try searching inside the tunnel between lavender and pewter city.

there's a tunnel between lavender and pewter...?
or do u mean the rock cave cerulean and lavender?
cuz i've searched everywhere in rock cave =(((

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
there's a tunnel between lavender and pewter...?
or do u mean the rock cave cerulean and lavender?
cuz i've searched everywhere in rock cave =(((

Sorry, i meant rock tunnel. there's somewhere where zapdos should be.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Ok before we start let me just get my specs.
My phone is a samsung galaxy note running on android 4.0.3 Ice cream sandwich.
The emulator is GameBoid 2.4.7, the bios is just some gba bios file I found on the net.

No cheats, no save states, but yes on fast forward (I believe 3 or 4x). Only saved via start>save>overwrite?>yes.

So I had caught a pupitar in that teeny area in silver cave you access through the temple of rock below dragons den. Then I caught a slowpoke and mated the two to get a baby egg (it would, if I walked with it, hatch into a larvitar).

Next step was obviously e4 so I banked the egg etc and got a powerhouse team, you know starters + 3 others + 2 HM slaves.

Killed lance, the game saved, and when the credits started to roll I hit the reset button to start game without waiting through credits.
Call from Elm: meet at lab. Fought Brendan. Pokemon almost dead so ran to cherrygrove to heal them, went to the PC, and I saw my egg went to a lv 100 tyranitar, I got a free dratini+dragonite that were lv 100 as well. After the tyranitar about 8 spaces down I had an invisible bad egg that I could release (yeah it said bye bye) but this sav file it's still there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Ok before we start let me just get my specs.
My phone is a samsung galaxy note running on android 4.0.3 Ice cream sandwich.
The emulator is GameBoid 2.4.7, the bios is just some gba bios file I found on the net.

No cheats, no save states, but yes on fast forward (I believe 3 or 4x). Only saved via start>save>overwrite?>yes.

So I had caught a pupitar in that teeny area in silver cave you access through the temple of rock below dragons den. Then I caught a slowpoke and mated the two to get a baby egg (it would, if I walked with it, hatch into a larvitar).

Next step was obviously e4 so I banked the egg etc and got a powerhouse team, you know starters + 3 others + 2 HM slaves.

Killed lance, the game saved, and when the credits started to roll I hit the reset button to start game without waiting through credits.
Call from Elm: meet at lab. Fought Brendan. Pokemon almost dead so ran to cherrygrove to heal them, went to the PC, and I saw my egg went to a lv 100 tyranitar, I got a free dratini+dragonite that were lv 100 as well. After the tyranitar about 8 spaces down I had an invisible bad egg that I could release (yeah it said bye bye) but this sav file it's still there.

You forgot one crucial piece of information. Which version of LC are you using?

Even if you're using the latest, we can't help. Read the first post, no emulator apart from VBA is supported (By which I mean, we can't help with bugs/glitches). However, bad eggs should not be an issue any longer on beta 3.2, shy of us missing some of the "bad" variable sets.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I played it on gameboid too and it worked fine (day night system ,berries etc) . I haven't found any bugs myself but since i reached orange islands in the end of beta 3.2 i haven't played it anymore as im waiting for the final release.Every hack i have played so far i played it through gameboid and worked flawlessly

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Running the latest version and really enjoying it. Using my PSP to play. Team consists of Golem, HItmonchan, Sandslash, Charizard, Quagsire and Gyarados, all level 70ish apart from the Level 30 Gyarados. Gonna go to Mt. Silver next. Disbanded Saturn, and have beat as many Rockets as I could find in Mt Moon. Not sure how to get to Orange Island syet.

Wanted to report a bug unfortunately (also done it in the bug report thread at Pokemonworld, but figured that two places must be better than one). Now I know that Gpsp kai for PSP is not fully supported, but felt I should try my luck. Playing latest version of game. Got all the way up to Seafoam Islands. I go into the room with Zane, Silver and Articuno by using the Unlocker.

If I talk to Silver, it says "Kris picked up an ultra ball" and Silver disappeared.
If I talk to Zane, it prompts me to use Rock Smash. If I do, the game freezes.
If I talk to Articuno, everything freezes and then I get booted to the XMB.

This is the first time I have experienced any problems playing on my PSP. I suspect that it may possibly be related somehow to me going to Mt. Moon a while back - I did think it odd that there was one grunt who talked about Seafoam Islands, but at the time I thought nothing of it. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this and if so, have you found a fix?

Edit at 11:31 GMT. I managed to import the save into the latest VBA. I could then replicate the problems within VBA, which further complicates things.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
You forgot one crucial piece of information. Which version of LC are you using?

Even if you're using the latest, we can't help. Read the first post, no emulator apart from VBA is supported (By which I mean, we can't help with bugs/glitches). However, bad eggs should not be an issue any longer on beta 3.2, shy of us missing some of the "bad" variable sets.

Ugh the guy removed the link w/ my .sav .bin and .gba file, .gba obv my mistake.

Link below is my .sav file, this is from beta 3.2.
http://puu.sh/WfXI

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Quick note,
Articuno is in a cave in the Ice cave between Mahogany/Blackthorn, in its own little entrance surfing south of the first bridge east of mahogany.
Zapdos is in the rock tunnel, quite simple to find from either entrance just run straight through w/ repels.
Moltres I believe is in Mt. Mortar, can't recall directions.

Now I'm pretty sure only a few people have found this little egg in the game.
Inside of the undersea caverns, there's this place called the Fighting Dojo. Basically you fight all 17 types of pokemon, 6 for each person. So 6 fire, 6 water, you get the point.

I love this! Except they're level 100 so I have no idea what this 'prize' is.

That's one of the great things about this game, the hidden stuff. That articuno cave, I would have never found it if I didn't bother surfing at an area most of us wouldn't even bother at.

One more thing, on the official release from christmas 2011, I had played that to completion. One puzzle had still baffled me. I can't recall the name of it, it was southwest of cherry grove. Lost woods maybe? When you went inside you would here weird sounds, and you were supposed to walk in a certain pattern. I still don't get this puzzle, could someone explain?

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Quick note,
Articuno is in a cave in the Ice cave between Mahogany/Blackthorn, in its own little entrance surfing south of the first bridge east of mahogany.
Zapdos is in the rock tunnel, quite simple to find from either entrance just run straight through w/ repels.
Moltres I believe is in Mt. Mortar, can't recall directions.

Now I'm pretty sure only a few people have found this little egg in the game.
Inside of the undersea caverns, there's this place called the Fighting Dojo. Basically you fight all 17 types of pokemon, 6 for each person. So 6 fire, 6 water, you get the point.

I love this! Except they're level 100 so I have no idea what this 'prize' is.

That's one of the great things about this game, the hidden stuff. That articuno cave, I would have never found it if I didn't bother surfing at an area most of us wouldn't even bother at.

One more thing, on the official release from christmas 2011, I had played that to completion. One puzzle had still baffled me. I can't recall the name of it, it was southwest of cherry grove. Lost woods maybe? When you went inside you would here weird sounds, and you were supposed to walk in a certain pattern. I still don't get this puzzle, could someone explain?

You will get a "Star Piece" for beating the Fighting Dojo..

The Lost Woods will lead you to Suicine if I didn't recall wrongly, according to somebody here

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Hi, I just started playing LiquidCrystal and it works perfectly. I like it, but I have think the grass looks really weird. Apart from that, it's amazing. Love how lightning flashes during a storm!

Last edited:
Back