• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
[FONT=&quot]Updating Jimmy's team.

Team[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Smokey ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]Koffing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ♂) - Lv 30
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Poison Gas, Tackle, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sludge[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

Grim (Duskull ♀) - Lv 20
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Astonish, Night Shade, Disable, Pain Split.

Starr (Drowzee ♂) - Lv 18
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Confusion, Headbutt, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Poison Gas. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Kaida (Druddigon ♀) – Lv 2[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Ability: Rough Skin[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Moves: Metal Claw, Crush Claw, Scratch, Leer.[/FONT]

Smokey learned 2 levels, 1 for facing the Houndour and another one for fainting. Kaida gained one level for defeating the Houndour. No new moves learned.

Last edited:
Years
Well it took a lot longer than I thought, with Easter and all(If you don't recognize me, I asked to reserve a few days ago, though it is stuck in all the puns, which I added to). Here is my addition to this famous RP. Please tell me if I am too similar to another character, though I tried to read each SU, I don't always have the best memory. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Name: Atlus Midgard​

Dorm: Raikou Dorm​

Appearance:

Atlus is 5 ft. even, with a small bit of weight aroud his midsection. He has emerald green eyes that are hard to see behind his glasses.He wears rectangular glasses for his bad eyesite, and they even automaticly transition into sunglasses when out in the sun. His straw blond hair hangs only a small way down his neck, and his bangs are always cut a small way above his thin eyebrows. His eyes always seem to drop halfway down, like a Slakoth, giving him the look of being forever sleepy. His black shorts with two large pockets on the sides have zip-on sleaves in case he goes someplace cold, and he usually wears a grey shirt with a Snivy head picture. He prefers simple Hiking boots on his feet more than any other shoe, but occasionally wears slip on sandles,​

Personality: 5 lines minimum

He is both oblivious and restless. He tends to walk when he thinks to himself, and he is always thinking. When he doesn't need to get anywhere, his unusually sensitive(for a human, at least) nose will follow anything that smells good, usually food or grass types. He does it without realizing as he thinks, and is very prone to getting lost a lot. He is easy-going, and is very hard to work up. He is quiet, and hesitant in battle, as he doesn't have much experience battling, but a quick learner. He can't stand strong, bad smelling odors, and may flinch even in the heat of battle because of it.​

History: 10 lines minimum

Atlus grew up the 2nd child of 3 of a Hiker(Tim) and an Aroma Lady(Florentine), who eventually settled in Mistralton city. His older brother(12 at the time, 17 now), went off on his own adventure, though usually came once a year to talk of his travels. His mother was this cities gardiner, and his father guided people through both caves on either side of the city. He often helped his mother with the gardening, and that was how he found his first two Pokemon. The sewaddle he found munching on vegtables, which with a pokeball his mother gave him, caught it. Atlus named it Munch because it always seemed to be hungry. Swinub came along in the cold of winter, and tried to raid the food pantries. It was very hungry, and Atlus caught it with little effort on Munch's part, and was called Snort. With thier help, work always seemed to go faster, and Atlus even tried to battle with them on his free time. He wasn't very successful, for the most part, as all the trainers that came through were much more experienced from all their gym battles. He decided that he wanted to become a trainer, but not sure where to start, until he found a flyer for the Trainer Academy. He decided to join, and as a goodbye present, his older brother gave him an eevee that his Glaceon had. Atlus took the first boat from Castella, taking the boat to the Trainer Academy.​

Pokémon
Species: Eevee
Nickname: Flan
Personality: Atlus's most reacent edition, she is still wary of him. She however, is very playfull with his other pokemon, and doesn't really miss
her origional owner. She is very quick, and will listen to what Atlus says. Almost scentless. Atlus hopes she will evolve to a Leafeon, though Flan doesn't really care at the moment.
Lvl:15
Moves: Detect, Wish, Tail whip, tackle, sand attack, growl​

Species: Swinub
Nickname: Snort
Personality: Probally the most similar to Atlus in terms of personality, he also tends to just "follow his nose". He is the most powerful and bulky of Atlus's trio, and fiercly protective. Smells like fresh dirt. He will most likly be out of the pokeball if he can.
Lvl:18
Moves: Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Bulldoze, Endure, Icicle Crash​

Species: Sewaddle
Nickname: Munch
Personality: Munch is always hungry, and will eat just about anything eatible. He is the oddball, with dark purple leaves instead of the normal green. He is fairly tough for a bug, and is not affected by weather because of his Overcoat(If that is OK). Smells of wet leaves. He crawls on Atlus when he isn't battling, looking for snacks Atlus leaves in his pockets.
Lvl:18
Moves: Tackle, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf, Energy ball, Grass Knot​

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Smells like fresh dirt." when I read that I just went "Mmmmm..." I love the smell of fresh dirt! And it's nice to see another Swinub in the RP too! I just love dem little hamster piggies...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I was under the impression we weren't allowed shinies or oddly coloured pokemon. But then again, I know players like jasonwolf often have oddly coloured pokemon, and he's been here a while so I imagine he has the right of it. Any chance of clarification Yellow?

Also, Yellow, congratulations on the awards. Both very well deserved from everything I've seen.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Shinies are not allowed. They sparkle like Edward freaking cullen. Oddly colored pokemon are allowed. They do not sparkle.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
... I love how his pokemon are all described by their smells.

Also...

YES!! TWILIGHT-HATRED REFERENCE!!

There's nothing wrong with shinies in the game though... They're not sparkly demasculinated vampires.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: Actually, shiny pokemon /do/ sparkle in the games, and they're hilariously tacky as a result when you think about it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well yeah, but that sparkle only shows for half a second before the battle begins and it stops right after...

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
A bit late on this but congratulations Yellow for both awards! =D

Just wanted to say that I'm currently in another country so I haven't got a lot of time to go on PC. I'll try to write some posts but I can't promise that I will. Just a heads up.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Kay. :3

Start of SU:

Name: Briana Hastings

Nickname: Bree

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Bree has beautiful, silky, coffee colored brown, wavy hair. And goes down to her hip's. Her hair was two strip's from the her side bangs, with are braided and put to the back, then attached together. She also has no bangs, just side bangs. Bree wears a white, cowgirl hat with red border lines. It's not to big, but not to small, and looks great with her hair color. She also had nicely tanned skin, and is the average height for a thirteen year old girl. Her eye's are a Jade green color, with a small hint of grey to it. Bree's cheek's are very rosy when she's in the cold. She wears a a beautiful choker around her neck, it is white with some red flower's and a red apple hanging in the middle from it. Bree wears a darkish red sleeveless top, with two plain, darkish red (same color as top) unattached sleeves going down her arm, starting from bellow her shoulder, ending right where her hand start's. Her top has a small white bow in the middle at the top, and the rest is completely plain. At the bottom, Bree wears a pair of normal Jean's. With a hazel brown belt at the top of it, with a brown circle in the middle. There's a slight tear on the right side of the Jean's, it isn't very visible but it is when she it's down. Bree wears a pair of non-high heel cowgirl boot's, that are white with a red zipper and a couple of brown straps hanging down from the top. She also has long, non-painted finger and toe nail's and a heart birthmark on her left shoulder and also has a beauty spot next to her left eye, but a little bit more down.

Personality: Bree is a sweet, caring girl. She has a very good sense of Humor and always know's the right things to say, if it's to cheer someone up, to encourage, to greet or anything else like that. She always put's her worries behind her, and makes sure that the future is what matter's. Bree Isn't very Timid or shy to new people, she likes to stay positive and make friends than keep the past at the front and hide in the Shadow's. Bree uses a Southern Carolina accent, and uses the words 'Ya'll, ya, Hiya, Youngster's (for young ppl like a eight year old or something.) and also uses allot of different phrases than other's. People would sometimes say that Bree is annoying, due to the fact that she likes to say stories about back at her house. In South , at her farm. She is also always relaxed, at serious times she hesitates and is nervous but in other's she hardly worries. On some negative trait, Bree can get mad allot. Especially if people make fun or her, her pokemon or her friends. She also sometimes ignores her friends without knowing, which is one of her most annoying Flaws. Bree was never really good at making friends, but if she had atleast one it was good enough to last forever.

History: In Bree's early day's she lived in a small farm, in Jhoto with her family member's. There farm was named the MooMoo Farm, it would be located in Rout 39. She lived with her two sister's, Bailey and Bethany and her father, Bob. When Bree was young, around the age of six, she had saved a Miltank's life. The Miltank was also Bree's first, trusty pokemon. Her two sister's had gotten other Miltank's, so they wouldn't feel left out. Then one day, some weird guy came over to Bree's house to speak to Bob. She and her sister decided to ease drop, since the guy looked all buisnessy and important. The girl had over heard him say that if they don't pay the Bill, there farm would close down. When the guy left, Bob pretended it was nothing that he just came for a Milk appointment. But they knew he was lying. That same day, in the night Bree decided to go get enough Money to save the Farm. She wen't out at 1:00 AM exactly and wen't out alone to the nearest City, Olivine City. The next Morning when Bree had returned, she emptied her Money full pocket's and put it on there table. When everyone woke up, all the Money was gone. Bree didn't know what happened and her two sister's also didn't know anything, even about the Money steal. The three sister's headed out with there Miltank's and decided to catch a couple new pokemon for the farm, that way they may be able to earn enough money to save the ranch. Bree had got only a small Mareep and her sister not a singe Pokemon. After two years, the farm was packed up with different good pokemon. The Hastings family always had enough Money to pay for the farm rent's, Milk taxes ect. For another five year's the family has lived well, until they were robbed and forced to sell there farm. Each of the girl's had brought three pokemon to accompany them, the rest were either sold or killed. Or taken in by a new owner. Bob decided to keep his kids safe, and as much as he loved them he sent them away to different Pokemon academy's for there own good. Bree was sent to the Pokemon Academy, to learn how to fight with pokemon and all. Parting with her sister's, and her farm was a big loss. But now it was time for her to make a new start and live a better life.

Pokémon:
Species: Flaffy
Nickname: Tofee
Personality: Tofee is sweet just like Bree, she can get annoyed easily but that doesn't stand in her kind nature.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Thnuder Shock, Thunderwave, Wild Charge, Screech, Double Team and Tackle.

Species: Miltank
Nickname: Milka
Personality: Milka likes to do her own things out of battle, she also shows off allot.
Lvl:14
Moves: Milk Drink, Stomp, Tackle, Protect, Work up and Take Down.

Species: Tepig
Nickname: Porkers
Personality: Porker is a smart Tepig, he loves to be around Bree and loves to battle.
Lvl: 16
Moves: Flame Charge, Ember, Growl, Yawn, Will-O-Whisp and Tackle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back