• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I wish I had more legal ways of getting my hands on Anime. My country offers no legal service whatsoever for series, and many American sites like Hulu and Netflix are not available here. The anime that DO get licensed and subbed almost always suffer the same problem: bad subbing. And with bad, I mean really bad. Nearly every review I read in this one magazine I read, complains about this... more often than not mentioning that there's no way the fansubs will stop if the official translation is done badly and sold quite expensively.

I'd rather use my money to buy (French) manga. :3

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That's another reason why I don't really watch much Anime and stuff anymore too. Not as much available and I generally feel bad going through illegal means >_>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's that. And idk. After watching more and more things like Psych, Criminal Mind, Merlin, etc i've grown to appreciate live action a bit more than cartoons.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Slice-of-life has always been a hit or miss for me. In fact I think that goes for most genres.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'll probably still love anime by the time I'm 40. I'm just that into it. :p

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I bet it is. Still rewatching Naruto here, having a blast.

Eating biscuits and drinking hot chocolate, is what I'll be doing when I go and make some hot chocolate and obtain some biscuits.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm currently trying to find last night's Big Bang Theory on YT. Not having much success.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

They actually posted it on CBS' site. So it's an official stream.

...what's wrong with that sentence? What is so cancer-inducing?

Last edited:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Meh. To each their own really. I actually really liked this episode. Surprised the scenario hadn't happened earlier in the series tbh.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Big Bang theory's pretty funny. I'll probably watch all of it later this year.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I do have to ask Lapras. Do you like any shows that aren't anime?

I've watched some Big Bang Theory and enjoyed it. But rn I'm busy rewatching something else. Something that I've actually watched from beginning to end (give or take a few episodes I've never seen o-orz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back