• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
A Nightmare on Elm Street. Worthy remake.

REC. Classic handheld horror.

Beethoven's 2nd. Good old fashioned dog comedy.

You're Next. One of this years highlights.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I watched The Dictator last night. Had a few funny moments but it wasn't good.
That movie scarred me for life! However, Wii Terrorist 2k12 was pretty funny. XD

My last movie was Clear Skies. An interesting take on a movie that was more spooky than horror. It made me jump a few times and my skin crawl at others, but no lasting affects of paranoia that signifies horror. An interesting tale with a twist at the end that I saw coming, but not until it was almost there. A good movie to pass the time, but not on my top ten list.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Everyone Says I Love You.

Recommended Woody Allen musical.

Coraline.

Worth a watch for the director's commentary about how they made this movie.

And stay for the end credits.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I saw Star Trek: Into Darkness on Sunday, because my mom wanted to watch it. . .
It was kind of neat for the first thirty minutes or so, but I lost interest after that and the movie became background noise. I just don't have the patience to watch a whole movie, most of the time. :p

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Mystery Men.
It was funny but it could have been better, the story seemed a bit too forced even for your average trash comedy movie.
The Bowler "dialogues" with her father were funny though.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2016
The Lords Of Salem. Really weird and disturbing, not Rob Zombies best but it was pretty good. Worth a watch if you like horror movies!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
I had to take care of my 9-year-old cousin and he wanted to watch a movie the second moment he came here, in the end he choose Ao no Exorcist The Movie out of more than 30 other dvd movies. It was actually pretty interesting to re-watch a movie you didn't really like the first time you brought it and saw it, I must say it was actually pretty interesting now after I rewatched it. It's not like a "Wow! A must see movie!" but it was pretty awesome overall.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
The Latest Dragon ball movie. Goku fights the Lord of destruction.
Well, didn't enjoyed it because there's not much enough sound.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
The Heat, starring Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy.
It was hilarious, and even though the action sequences were sparse they were awesome.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I just watched Kill Bill: Vol. 1 for the very first time. It was insanely good.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The latest movie I watched was Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox.
I accidentally found this movie online while I was searching for the "Epilogue" episode that concludes the Batman Beyond series.
Anyway, the movie animation and the story was really nice. It was confusing at first, even for my little bro, who ended up leaving his LoL game to watch it with me. xD
And both of us were shocked at how powerful Aquaman can be! :O
Batman using guns?! Holy damn!
Superman was a sad thing to look at though... =(

All in all, great movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back