• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Because he'll evolve it into Greninja and it'll suck :( Charmeleon saved, on to Charizard :D

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Charmeleon is safe now! So now it's time for...

006.gif

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

It's only been two days and we've already gone through four pages. xD Anyway, has anyone here played the Pokémon Ranger games? I heard they were pretty good.

blue

gucci
Years

The second Pokemon Ranger is probably one of my favourite spin-offs of all! The first one was quite good, the third one I've yet to finish so I'm not entirely sure where I stand with that one. But going back to Shadow of Almia, I had so much fun playing through the storyline, the side missions and what not.

Meadow

Years

Sounds pretty neat! I haven't been playing too many video games lately, but I sure want to give the Ranger games a try! (Oh, and I also heard that they make full use of the DS's stylus.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I used to love the Ranger games, they were a lot of fun and a really simple set of games. They get a little boring after a while (they're realllly repetitive!) and the lack of partner Pokémon choices sucks, but they are a lot of fun haha. I always prefered the Rumble spinoffs personally!

Meadow

Years
12. (I decided that I'm gonna alternate with Charizard.)

I absolutely LOVE the Rumble spinoffs. I've only played the first one, but I've been dying to get a copy of Pokémon Rumble Blast. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
13 Charizard is cool he deserves points ♥

Rumble games are the beeeeest omg. The 3DS version was my favourite but the Wii versions are fun too, I found the Wii U version disappointing but the rest are great - my favourite Pokémon games there are :D

blue

gucci
Years

I think I only ever tried the demo for Rumble on the Wii, I couldn't really get into that one. Pokemon Conquest on the other hand was one I surprisingly enjoyed, although I don't think it was as popular at the time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Conquest hmm... I vaguely remember the name/theme, wasn't there a Jigglypuff woman or something? Can't say I remember anything about the game though - what's it like? :o

blue

gucci
Years

Yeah, each warrior has a companion Pokemon and one of them is Jigglypuff! It's basically like a battle strategy game in which each turn you have to attack and defeat the other side's team on a sort of battle field. It was a good while back that I last played it so I can't exactly remember the whole concept, but I really enjoyed it. 8)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday

Never played Conquest because I'm not any good at battle strategy games, like Final Fantasy Tactics. Conquest did seem like a good introduction to the genre because it's Pokemon and I heard that it was easier than other games in the genre.

Meadow

Years

My sister has taken a liking to Conquest, but I personally haven't played it yet. I'm naturally better at the Mystery Dungeon and Rumble games. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I think Conquest sounds pretty interesting so I might take a look for a pre-owned version soon, but so far Rumble is definitely my favourite spin-off series. The old Pinball games were a lot of fun too - nostalgia ♥

Meadow

Years

...POKéMON PINBALL, YES!
Man, I was just so addicted to Pokémon Pinball R/S a few years back; that game was too much fun haha. I hope we get a new Pinball game on the 3DS, but unfortunately that isn't too likely. =(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Oh god tell me about it, that game was the beeest. When I was young I never really understood it much though so I'd love to see how different it feels this time around.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

Oh maaaan I love Pinball!! My sister got a R/B Pinball game and I was so addicted! At one point at my grandparents' house I put that game in their Game Boy Original and beat Nintendo's record! 8D And then it reset the scores because GB game batteries suck lol. I tried the RS one on emulator though, pinball is still pinball, fun!
A Gen VI pinball would be greeaatt.... /drools/
Mostly on the spinoff side I play Mystery Dungeon, but I also loved the first Ranger game, haven't gotten a chance to play the other Rangers though. I also got Shuffle and both PokeParks(although 2 was rented so I don't have it anymore) but I never finished them.....

Years

I loved pokemon pinball (gameboy), I wasn't very good in it though. My favourite spin-off game was Pokemon Snap(N64), however I haven't played it in yeaaars. Maybe it will look very silly if I look at it again... It was the first game I completed as a child.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm not sure I ever played Snap! How good was that game? I've heard a fair bit about it in the past but never had the chance to try it XD

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

My favourite spin-off games are:
-The Mystery Dungeon games (up until Explorers of Sky)
-The last two Pokemon Ranger games
-Pokemon Conquest
-Super Pokemon Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back