• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2017
Where do you get thunder stones because I haven't found one yet (I'm only at the radio tower). Think I read somewhere that you can by them in cianwood poke centre but no one in there sells anything. Any help would be appreciated.

murkage7

Maxwell leader of team Magma
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
this is an amazing hack. its almost something i could see as an official release (before Diamond and Pearl) but i only have one complaint. Y U NO BALANCE WEATHER (Troll face) i have played 99% of the game so far in a lightning storm and if this is how its supposed to be where's kyogre so i can kill him. in the next patch can you possibly lower the chances for rain please? or maybe a 3.1 version without weather? just a sugggestion

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2021
does anyone have a problem with the game crashing? at scripted events sometimes the game just stops

Years
this is an amazing hack. its almost something i could see as an official release (before Diamond and Pearl) but i only have one complaint. Y U NO BALANCE WEATHER (Troll face) i have played 99% of the game so far in a lightning storm and if this is how its supposed to be where's kyogre so i can kill him. in the next patch can you possibly lower the chances for rain please? or maybe a 3.1 version without weather? just a sugggestion

This question has already been asked many times and Linkandzelda and the other game designers answered that it's normal as the in-game weather is based on the real seasons in Northern Europe (or in Japan i don't remember but it doesn't really matter). So when summer comes I suppose you'll see more sun. I think it's quite funny and clever, but you're right that too much rain can get tiresome. I read a suggestion a few pages back about making each season last only one month; I think that'd be a good solution. I don't know if it's technically possible, though.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2021
does anyone have a fix for the slowpoke well crashing? everytime i beat team rocket and kurt comes and says blah blah ty DOOD for saving the slowpoke and he takes me back to his house with promises of candy and popsicles the game always freezes at the black loading screen. i got a clean version of the fire red base and LC ips and still the exact same spot. any suggestions?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I know I've seen this a few posts back, but I've forgotten what they said. Is it possible to make the infinite stairwell finite? I've tried it so many times, but it goes on and on and on, like the Enigizer Bunny.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
so i go to mt. moon, my rival is there but axel isn't -_- so i can't continue the story. what should i do, also another bug is when u get a bra from the game corner at golden rod he can teleport to lavender town. it was at the very beginning of the game so for me that didn't turn out so well lol. but yes how do i get the events in mt. moon to take off. and how do i make the pedestals for the flutes appear?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Im having the same problem as murkage. The sceen just turns black. Also, is Ho-Oh added in this beta because I noticed it wasn't in 2.1 and is it possible to get a Charmander? If so where? Does Scyther evolve by level up or holding steel coat during level up? Its a great improvement since the last beta. Very good job to everyone who participated in this hack.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2017
How do I actually save on this? I have been using save states but after I beat the elite four I can't continue because the in game save doesn't work. When I try in game saves it just says "SAVE ERROR. please exchange the back up memory". Please help.

Years
i found a bug... at the goldenrod game corner, the printer or machine(that puts stickers of your pokemon back of the trainer card) shows flamethrower,thunderbolt & icebeam instead of normal black & pink... i think it got mixed with the tm corner of the same game corner...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
i don't know if this is a bug or not but when i'm battling wild pokemon at night, the background still shows the "daylight" scene

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
Can someone help me? I Downloaded the rom, it lets me play it but when my pokemon evolve the game freezes. Can anyone help me?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2012
Where do you get thunder stones because I haven't found one yet (I'm only at the radio tower). Think I read somewhere that you can by them in cianwood poke centre but no one in there sells anything. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure the first place you get a thunderstone is in Blackthorn City pokemon center, I personally havent found any before this. Hope this helps.

where can i find a aron because im looking in dark cave and i cant find it o.o also where can i find all the evo stones?

I dont know where to find aron but I have found most of the evo stones.
Not sure if someone has already posted all the locations but just incase here they are.
Sunstone- can be found in the lighthouse in Olivine City, each costing 2100.
Firestone- surf east of the Sprout Tower in Violet City, each costing 2100.
Thunderstone- Inside Blackthorn City pokemon center, each costing 2100.
Waterstone- north of Cerrulean City after nugget bridge but not 100% sure.
Leafstone- Lavender City pokemart, not 100% sure though.
Moonstone- Can be found in Celadon Mansion second floor. There will be one guy selling for 1500 each.
Will conferm the last stone sellers after I get to them hope this helps someone

Last edited:

ZpAnish

Ex-Con
Years
It's excellent but I have a few issues and questions:

1) What am I supposed to do with the DNA Sample? I've tried the Goldenrod Science Centre and nobody said anything about it!

2) In the Science Centre, the Dragon Claw move tutor acts like I've already taught the move to a pokemon, even though I haven't!

3) In Blackthorn, Axel is standing outside Dragons Den talking about the Lati twins, BEFORE I've beaten the gym or entered Dragons Den at all... this isn't major but it did confuse me a bit, since I had no idea what he was talking about until I was able to enter the Den myself.

4) In Crystal, you can fly to Silver Cave Pokecentre. Is it possible to make it so we can do that in this hack, or does FireRed render it impossible?

5) This isn't an issue, just a question: Where can I find the Soul Dew to equip to Latios and Latias?

Soul Dew can be found on Route 40 near the Hollow Cave, by a lake/pond.

Years
found some bugs...
1.printer at goldenrod game corner as i mentioned above(shows flamethrower,thunderbolt & ice beam)...
2.in battle tower,when i talk to a lady for a battle,menu shows miracle seed,charcoal & so on instead of battle types...
3.at maghony town,lance event occurs instantly in the house though u've not finished the red gyarados event at lake of rage...
4.inside radio tower, the team rocket theme(spooky music) plays before it is taken over by team rockets(i.e. before rocket event that occurs after maghony rocket secret base event)
5.not a bug but i think u've forgot to include Earl,the teacher at violet city...

Back