• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

Whoa, who blew up the count? Ah, Requility! Looks like we be starting all over again...

What did I miss? Anything new?

EDIT: Holy smokes! I just got ninja'd twice at the same time!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I know practice makes perfect. I just wish there was some way I could be talented without....having to do anything, y'know? :(

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I'm usually too much of a perfectionist and overly critical of what I draw. Never finished a lot of my drawings because of that XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
@elarmasecreta: aaaah, I'm just like that! A lot of my work ends up in the bin because it's not to my standards. ;C

@-Lapras-: that's very true, mm.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

More people getting more Apple products. Still don't understand the appeal :c

Anyway about the topic at hand, I agree with Franceschi: why can't I be lazy and still get better at art? I wish I was naturally gifted ;w;

Oh and back :V

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Well I do think I've gotten a little better lately, its been a while since i drew things I actually liked XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I'm not naturally talented at anything except baking and cooking, which isn't something everyone can appreciate. ;;;;;

That's great if you think you've gotten better! Liking your own work is half the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back