• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I've never tried the pineapple. I think I remember trying avocado, but it didn't taste like anything. :?

-
I found lyrics that I want to fit into a drawing. Do they seem like something I couldn't post on Facebook (if I were to post the drawing) without having people get all weird about it?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know, but I don't want to deal with my family freaking out at me over the internet. I: Is it just my imagination, but do the lyrics seem kind of like they're referring to suicide? That's mainly why I'm not sure about posting it. I don't want to give people any ideas about me haha.

Crux

Evermore
Years
It tastes somewhat sweeter. Almost caramelized.

If it were me i'd post it if I wanted.
Lyrics can have half a million meanings, it just depends on how you interpret them.

Sorry guys, i've got to go. Stuff to do. :/

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yup it really looks suicidal but post what you want! If people want to commit suicide, then it's fine with them or just share it with your FB friends.
Goodbye Roc!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha yeah, if I do post it, I'll be sure to specify that it just seemed like it would be entertaining to draw. My family is weird and would be on me about it if I even were to mention suicide. I: Having a weird family can be interesting, though. I don't know anyone else who has been flicked off via shadow puppet by a family member. c:

@Roc
That's true. x:
Bye.

Hmm. I think I might just post in on PC, instead, if I ever get the guts to post art here. x: I always regret posting it, but I want to, anyway.

Last edited:
Years
Art doesn't have to make sense. Have a lighthearted description or whatever when you post it, so nobody gets any ideas.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Instead of worrying about what your family could think about the lyrics, why don't remove your family from your FB? That would do XD

Years
It's weird, right? Where is everyone?!

And I really have no clue what to talk about anymore, I usually let the others decide that. :P BUT NOBODY IS HERE

edit: At least Slender is here! Ah, wait, nevermind.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
While you all are asking if this is an empty thread, you're making it active lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back