• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon theory number #1 Who is ash's father ._.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
According to the novelization (which to be fair, a lot has been retconned since, but regardless...) Ash's father left him and his mother when he was really young to go on a journey. However, he never made it to the top hundred (much like his father) and so he was never really heard from again. Delia pretty much raised Ash on her own and despite any thing she got from other males she always turned them down. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something but thaaat's pretty much the gist of it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash's father is Nobody !!!
He doesn't have a father ! His father does not exist .
Truth is , The identity of Ash's father mean something when there was some level of certainty that his Father will appear someday.
However , The show won't show Ash's father unless they need to.
Therefore , Ash's father will always remain a mystery like lot other thing in Pokemon anime.
So , Ash's father is Nobody ! Just like Dawn & Serena's father does not exist.

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
Years
Truth is , The identity of Ash's father mean something when there was some level of certainty that his Father will appear someday.
Therefore , Ash's father will always remain a mystery like lot other thing in Pokemon anime.
But somewhere at the point thay will revealed his fathers identity coz alot of fans want to know who is his father

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
According to the novelization (which to be fair, a lot has been retconned since, but regardless...) Ash's father left him and his mother when he was really young to go on a journey. However, he never made it to the top hundred (much like his father) and so he was never really heard from again. Delia pretty much raised Ash on her own and despite any thing she got from other males she always turned them down. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something but thaaat's pretty much the gist of it.

so your saying that ash's father was a loser and never came back and must know about his son coz his traveling all over the pokemon world but its all up to the writters now

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
But somewhere at the point thay will revealed his fathers identity coz alot of fans want to know who is his father
Seriously--

--Fans also want Ash to win a League

--Fans also wanted Ash to keep Goodra

--Fan also want the Original Trio (Ash , Brock , Misty) back

Fans want so many thing but writers just ignore them! They always does the opposite of what fans work.
Specially when it come to the Fans of Original characters.
As you see , Original character are gravely mistreated in current series !
Look at how Ash was treated in BW Series !
Brock had to gave up on his goal for no real reason and had to chose being a Doctor. He even lose his Gym-leader status even though he doesn't has to travel anymore.
While Misty is totally erased from the Series.
Another recent proof , Ash releasing Goodra even though Iris still keeping her freaking Dragonite who's even more OP then Goodra.
It like that Current Writer are angry with their failure to match up against Original writers So they vent all their anger on the characters from Original Series.

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
Seriously--

--Fans also want Ash to win a League

--Fans also wanted Ash to keep Goodra

--Fan also want the Original Trio (Ash , Brock , Misty) back

Fans want so many thing but writers just ignore them! They always does the opposite of what fans work.
Specially when it come to the Fans of Original characters.
As you see , Original character are gravely mistreated in current series !
Look at how Ash was treated in BW Series !
Brock had to gave up on his goal for no real reason and had to chose being a Doctor. He even lose his Gym-leader status even though he doesn't has to travel anymore.
While Misty is totally erased from the Series.
Another recent proof , Ash releasing Goodra even though Iris still keeping her freaking Dragonite who's even more OP then Goodra.
It like that Current Writer are angry with their failure to match up against Original writers So they vent all their anger on the characters from Original Series.

now i think thay sould hire some good writters and look at other anime like pokemon origin and ash won the orange league that doesnt even have its own game lol

Plus there another reasone why thay removed misty coz of her new look and ash is still ten years old and he didnt even grow a bit -_-
And thay also need to add more action in the anime

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
so your saying that ash's father was a loser and never came back and must know about his son coz his traveling all over the pokemon world but its all up to the writters now
Yes, pretty much. In comparison to his dad who never was even mentioned in the top hundred Ash has accomplished a lot more, despite everyone's complaints, haha. And if I remember correctly they'll only introduce Ash's dad into the anime if it's important for Ash's character development. So who knows if that'll ever be a case.

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
Your right about that but its funny coz the writters have forgot about alot of things like gs ball and what happened between with proffesor ivy and broke lol plus why doesnt ash catches any legendary pokemon ._.

Years
Even tho i am not a Hard-Core pokefan anymore but still i guess i can join the discussion //wait can i .? XD

It can be that Ash is related somehow with Aaron //pause wait isn't pokemon totally illogical to begin with ? No offense but frankly speaking anything can happen in Pokemon. It is not connected to logic and the makers have left us with no choice but to imagine Ash's dad. As of Giovanni, Nah not a chance. They both are "Different" Yet i don't think anyt any proof exists to define the what kind of relationship Ash And Giovanni have and are connected with. But i agree with your perspectives. Aaron might be his Father. Yet he might not be !!

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
Even tho i am not a Hard-Core pokefan anymore but still i guess i can join the discussion //wait can i .? XD

It can be that Ash is related somehow with Aaron //pause wait isn't pokemon totally illogical to begin with ? No offense but frankly speaking anything can happen in Pokemon. It is not connected to logic and the makers have left us with no choice but to imagine Ash's dad. As of Giovanni, Nah not a chance. They both are "Different" Yet i don't think anyt any proof exists to define the what kind of relationship Ash And Giovanni have and are connected with. But i agree with your perspectives. Aaron might be his Father. Yet he might not be !!

YEAH anything can happene in the world of pokemon so does that mean delia is about 100 to 500years old and that means ash about 25years old by now lol xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Your right about that but its funny coz the writters have forgot about alot of things like gs ball and what happened between with proffesor ivy and broke lol plus why doesnt ash catches any legendary pokemon ._.
- GS Ball wasn't actually forgotten. The writers were going to have a Celebi thing happen with the GS Ball but they decided that they were going to have a movie starring Celebi instead. So the idea for Celebi to appear in the anime itself was dropped and they literally had no other idea for the GS Ball so it was just... there in the end until given.

- I think that was on purpose that you don't know what exactly happened between Professor Ivy and Brock. He didn't want to talk about it for a reason.

- Ash doesn't catch Legendary Pokemon because his focus is not catching every Pokemon he sees. If a Legendary really wants to join him then perhaps but otherwise he always thinks of the Pokemon before himself. And every Legendary he meets aren't exactly legendaries that seem to want to be stuck in a Pokeball or anything.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Well since Ass Ketchup (:P) is a Goku copycat, who in turn is a Tsubasa copycat, i think that:

Ash's father is a ship captain (with a goatee) with a scar on his face, and sexy build who catch pokemon to impress the girls

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Well knowing Ash on how childish he is and being immortal I guess he can go use that as a step to greatness. But really growing up without a father and leaving you hanging for 10 years just suck.
it might be more then 10 years, that just his biological age not how long he's been around
funny-pictures-auto-421853.jpeg

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
- GS Ball wasn't actually forgotten. The writers were going to have a Celebi thing happen with the GS Ball but they decided that they were going to have a movie starring Celebi instead. So the idea for Celebi to appear in the anime itself was dropped and they literally had no other idea for the GS Ball so it was just... there in the end until given.

- I think that was on purpose that you don't know what exactly happened between Professor Ivy and Brock. He didn't want to talk about it for a reason.

- Ash doesn't catch Legendary Pokemon because his focus is not catching every Pokemon he sees. If a Legendary really wants to join him then perhaps but otherwise he always thinks of the Pokemon before himself. And every Legendary he meets aren't exactly legendaries that seem to want to be stuck in a Pokeball or anything.

well it would have been great if thay have done that and pokemon 4ever wasnt that great

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Dude , There are a lot of character without a father , mother or Parent in Pokemon.
Such as Misty , Treecy , Dawn , Iris , Clemont and Serena.
Honestly , Brock & May are the only Main character with a fully complete family! Only few character has a complete family in Pokemon.

Now , A jock related to Dad--
tumblr_ntajyi0hSB1t4xeiwo1_540.jpg

Seriously , I wish Serena was a straight-man and Ash do/say stuff that cause her to deliver Punchline.
PS : Whomever Serena Dad is , The Luckiest person in Kalo! What kind of guy can leave a Hot Wife like Grace ?

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Dude , There are a lot of character without a father , mother or Parent in Pokemon.
Such as Misty , Treecy , Dawn , Iris , Clemont and Serena.
Honestly , Brock & May are the only Main character with a fully complete family! Only few character has a complete family in Pokemon.

Now , A jock related to Dad--
tumblr_ntajyi0hSB1t4xeiwo1_540.jpg

Seriously , I wish Serena was a straight-man and Ash do/say stuff that cause her to deliver Punchline.
PS : Whomever Serena Dad is , The Luckiest person in Kalo! What kind of guy can leave a Hot Wife like Grace ?
i'm pretty sure graces former husband is dead given her game counterparts dialog
"A memory from when I was a Rhyhorn racer? There was the time I couldn't stop at the finish line. Your dad was waiting there, and I sent him flying..."
i guess rhyhorn was jealous
s3.gif

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015

u sure r bad detective fake jimmy kudo

Back