• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Advanced Series (GBA toolbox)

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen May 9, 2010
If anyone knew they would have done it already.

Really like the tools, Wichu. Hope you get the new ones done soon! :)

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
Years
Excelente! =) This tools work great for me, thanks Wichu. well, is possible that u make a tool to edit the trainers?, cuz i wanna edit the back sprites!

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Which version of Microsoft flamework net should be>I fave instaled version 1.1 but tools didn't work

Dude_flibble_07

Whaddya mean your not me dad?
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
hey! just really wanted to say thanks for the sprite position editor! i couldnt hack without it so thank you so much!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Hey, Wichu? I would like to say that your tools are great, and they probably are, but I got the same error message as Mew~.... it might be that my computer is old but.... do you know why it's doing that...? i want to try out your tools because IconED isn't working, and I need to fix my Pidgey sprite..... :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'm working on other things; I don't hack ROMs, so these tools aren't really a priority for me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
all your tools look helpfull. im testing your sprite editor now and it looks very promising

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
We should have all of the pokemon sprites in one download because im trying to get pokemon gold sprites into Firered using your tools :(

Reygok

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Wow, these tools are great, but I hack Sapphire, german versioun, and there is no .ini. Could someone please make it or exlain how to find all the values?

Back