• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wish I could travel outside the country ;o;

Instead I'm stuck in the states without a passport to get me anywhere.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I need to figure out how to do that in Minecraft ._.; ...Though then again, I think I only have a demo or something. /also has a Minecraft thing for her PSP, but that crashes often, unfortunately

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Screw your cold winters, PIXY. I have indoor heating. I'm moving to Canada regardless of whether you like it or not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am so tempted to get Minecraft for Christmas because of freakin' Yogscast. :c

I need to renew my passport. =w=

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I haven't watched cartoons in the longest time as it is. Minecraft would just kill me, I know. :'I

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yogscast?

I still remember seeing Canada from the New York side of Niagara Falls. I still remember taking pictures of Canada with my old camera. I just never got to go into Canada ;; Even when I flew to Washington state and back we didn't fly directly over Canada like my parents did when they went some years back.

/wayfarer really wants to leave country

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Haha, they sound like fun XD And your friend sounds a lot like my friend; he shows me fanseries all the time! /except I'm usually too lazy to watch them on my own o3o

If I wanna go anywhere out of the country, it'd be to Italy or Japan~

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
I now have just over 2,700 visits to my profile! (I had nooo idea. I don't pay attention to that.) But that's NOTHING compared to other users who have been here longer! (Like BinaryPeaches's for example.:))

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aaaaaah, that does sound cool~

All my family members who I know of are currently living in the states :< Though then again my stepdad's sisters and mother live in Hawaii, but that's still not what I'm looking for. Though I would love to go there <3

I was gone for a few weeks and still had some people visiting my profile :B /though Idk why they would

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Most of my mother's side of the family lives somewhere in Central America, while most of Dad's side of the family lives somewhere in the West Coast (California and Arizona, iirc).

So... apparently the player that suggested 3step_paradise to me was actually the player that I helped get into another roleplay one-two years ago. What a coincidence!

Years

My mother's side of the family lives in Australia, I never knew my father at all.

I guess with the Australian summer around the corner, I still have a lot of things to do.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
24. Most of my family has migrated here over time but I still have most of my dad's in the Philippines

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Most of my family lives here in the Netherlands, though I still got some relatives in Suriname. And I got a cousin ling in Spain.

I love to travel, i've been to many places in Europe already. This summer was the first time for me to leave the continent, on a trip to Suriname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back