• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I loved everything she's ever worn...but especially her kimono, her outfit from Pokemon Fashion Flash, and the outfit she's wearing in my sig from the card Misty's Wish...the only one I've never liked is her outfit from AG...blech, could it get any worse?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I didn't even have to click that link to remind myself how much I hate Misty's new outfit :P...what's with the outer space theme on her outfit...it's like some messed-up postmodern sorta thing...blech...and her brown undershirt doesn't go with the rest of her outfit...eeygh >_<

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
AG Misty's pants are as short as her pants from all the other seasons, but they just look stranger because they're freaky little yellow short shorts...I don't mind her other ones because they're denim :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Chairman Kaga said:
Don't even get me started on her shoes...I think clowns would even be reluctant to wear shoes like that o_o;;

Yea. The shoes are re-he-he-ly strange. o.O; Not to mention the AG shirt...She looks like a Chinese person who got strangled up in that. o.O;
The animators are really crazy...

Years
Ugh. Now that you guys mentioned it, her new outfit does seem too 'spacy.' And she has a brown undershirt??? I don't even want to know.

I thought her shoes were orange! Even if they were red, it still doesn't seem right!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The thing that I'm worried about now is that she'll stay that way if she ever joins Ash's gang again...ugh, it'd be a nightmare. Her image is half of what makes her so amazing...I'll draw a pic of an acceptable Misty replacement outfit tomorrow and post it here...I'd do it today, but I have too much to do ._.

Years
Yeah. I hope Misty would change her outfit before joining the group again! If not, I'm pretty sure that I'd get used to it however. In my opinion, anything that Misty wears looks good on her. I didn't like her in the Kimono (I was around 13 at the time), but I've grown used to it. Same with Ash's new clothes. This time, though, it would take much longer!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yomigaeru Misty Topic!

So...two episodes of pokemon are showing today. How many weeks does this make it until Misty is on pokemon?

[EDIT] Members, thou sleep'st, awake! [/Tragedy of Julius Caesar][/EDIT]

Last edited:

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
Years
i think misty is gone because brock was gone in one season she will might be back in the next season (that is if ther is going to be another one) so dont wory

Years
Huh, you get to watch those two episodes already?! That's not fair! At this rate (assuming that Kids WB doesn't screw things up, AGAIN) those episodes won't show until the end of June!

I hope she does, but for some reason, I have the feeling that she won't. Until May's out of the picture, I think Misty can only make appearences. (I have a theory on the RPG element on show: Only three characters max in group, May and Max considered one character because they fill each other's gaps, May have additional characters but only temporarily, only can have one feminine character in group.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back