• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Just wondering, how will the battle system work?

The battle system just works like in every RPG c: if... you've never played a RPG which I highly doubt because come one... who hasn't played a RPG atleast once?

You just simply attack a monster to start a battle with it, you are free to run away from the battle but the monster will probably follow you since you made it angry. You can also attack with a group.

PvP (Player versus Player) battles are a little different. You send an invitation to start a battle and you have to wait until the other player accepted it. You can't run away from PvP battles unless you have reached the yellow zone in your HP (Health points) balk, this means that the battle has ended. If you are battling a player killer, it will be harder for you to end the battle since they'll probably try to kill you (duh), it's a matter of how fast you are.

I know I don't post much here, but I'm glad how this RP is progressing. I strive to make this RP a great success with Nami-san, even though I feel I haven't done much.

Don't feel like that dear c: We made an awesome team while creating this RP~

I'm at work atm so I'll accept the IC when I get home!

Thank you~ ;D now we can start~

Everyone probably has noticed already: but the IC thread has been accepted by none other than Skymin~ You are free to start posting now c: ShinyDiamond and I will inform you in the IC thread and OOC when an event has showed up which will be anytime soon. I will also start creating a bulletin board in case SD will agree with that idea~

EliteBeats&Ichiro- I think your SU's are great ^^ I have to wait for ShinyDiamonds approval though c:

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm working on my post now. But am wondering, Since Princess has the Familiar Recovery Skill, would I be able to give her a Familiar at some point?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Saph, I've noticed that you've said "NCP" a number of times when referring to AI controlled characters, though it should be "NPC", which stands for "Non-Player Character".

Ohh… did I do it again? ^^;;; hehe… i'll change that in the first post and i'll try to stop myself from saying NPC instead of NPC c: sorry~

Years
The battle system just works like in every RPG c: if... you've never played a RPG which I highly doubt because come one... who hasn't played a RPG atleast once?
Erhm sorry I don't think you understood my question correctly because it was pretty stupid in the first place. I was asking how will combat work in the RP, but I'm probably just over thinking it and the combat will just be like any normal story would be. (Yes I've played tons of RPGs thyvm :P)

I was mostly confused by all the talk about balance and CDs. Not sure exactly how those would fit into the standard RP system.

LIKE I SAID, NEW TO RPing XD

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I might add a picture in the long run and WILL add more extensive descriptions later on in the day. I just feel really exasperated because of numerous events that have occurred over the course of the past 24 hours.

Spoiler:

Years
I was almost finished with my SU until my browser mysteriously closed on it own while I got something to drink...

*goes into grieving*

That's really discouraging :/

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@ machomuu. I suppose I'm bringing what could be perceived as my interpretation of Kat from Gravity Rush + gay dads... yup. Although I'm still waiting on ShinyDiamond's opinion as to if my character is good to go, so... yeah.

@ krazzikk. I always keep all SUs I write in a nice Word document, as well as my posts :) I've learned the hard way that I simply /CANNOT/ trust PC for post-typing.

Chalifoux

Years
I'm Mexican, so it's sort of an inner pun ;) Non offensive, tho. I like USA a lot more than Mexico, I just found it funny how there are several characters from the US/nations that have that have English as secondary language but no mexicans o3o If I offended anyone then I'm sorry. It was not intended to be that way :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm Mexican, so it's sort of an inner pun ;) Non offensive, tho. I like USA a lot more than Mexico, I just found it funny how there are several characters from the US/nations that have that have English as secondary language but no mexicans o3o If I offended anyone then I'm sorry. It was not intended to be that way :)
Nah, I get it. I was just kidding, I just saw that in your SU and the post hit me.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ichiro is accepted
EliteBeats is accepted

I will add one inn to Horunka village so people are able to sleep there as well ^^

Genevieve- i'll answer your question in a few c:

Chalifoux

Years
Oh, sweet! :D
Although... I'm kind of lost as to where to begin xD
Any suggestions as to what I could do? :/

Sapphire Rose

Years
Oh, sweet! :D
Although... I'm kind of lost as to where to begin xD
Any suggestions as to what I could do? :/

ShinyDiamond and I are currently deciding on an event c: you could try meeting some players or do something epic like some did already ^.^

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Not to sound petty but maybe you should change the opener image, as it's the one I edited for Sword Art Infinity (hence the infinity logo on it).

I hope you guys can last longer than I did!

Sapphire Rose

Years
Not to sound petty but maybe you should change the opener image, as it's the one I edited for Sword Art Infinity (hence the infinity logo on it).

I hope you guys can last longer than I did!

Really? o.o I was like "**** it!" when I couldn't find a decent logo after a long time of searching, so I just "stole" the one from the old SAO ^^;; really sorry… I probably should've asked hehe…

Back