• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am back

Years
hi, i am back but i think lots of people don't know about me, so you can take me as a new member. i want create lots of friend too. thanks

Years
Ohh, I remember you, SonGom! Welcome back!

Soo it's been a few months now since you last posted, about three I think, has anything changed in that time for you? Been busy or just fell out of posting for a while? I've been a bit busy lately due to school so it's totally understandable if you weren't able to post much in this time. But if you just forgot about PC then you should totally get back into it~! I have pretty good memory as far who joins so I was wondering where you went. It's always a bit sad when new members disappear. ;~;

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay even more this time around! Be sure to pop in every once in a while since this place always has new discussions popping up every day, plus there are events to look forward to. Would be great to be here for April Fools, too, hehe. :3 Enjoy your stay!

Cid

Years
SonGom! My mentee! Glad to see you come back in style. ;) I received your PMs and tried to reply back as soon as I can, but I was quite busy for the past week so I'm sorry if they were a few days late. Still, I'm glad you took the initiative and made your own reintroduction thread, which could still of course be counted as a new member introduction as we haven't been active as much, my good sir, haven't we?

You told me that I don't know about your "active power" and really, I can't say I do. XD; I think you should definitely show me the most active forthcoming from you for the next few weeks, so that I can definitely attest to your active power! :D I trust that you'd keep coming back from now on and start posting around as lot. Because PC's gonna be a lot more fun that way. You'll make lots of friends here while you're at it, too!

I think we know each other quite a bit so just PM me more if you need help with anything! :3 I really hope you stick around this time, SonGom. <3

Years
Hi again SonGom, I remember you alright!

I wonder if you recognize me though? I remember when you VM'ed me some time ago and asked if I was a mod or something. I was wondering what happened to you since then but I'm glad you're back on PC, and I hope you stay active this time. Why the sudden inactivity? Was there any reason?

Anyways, have fun and get posting again. And remember to familiarize yourself with the rules or contact a moderator, like Cirno and Cid above me. I really hope you don't leave us again, especially given we have April Fool's and stuff coming up.

See you around, SonGom!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there! Welcome back. I don't remember you sadly , but glad to have you back. Though what's going on since you left? Anything exciting? Anything that cause you to leave in the first place?

Anyway, hope you enjoy getting back into things on PC. I hope to see around and posting again. The next few weeks should be fun, especially with April Fools around the corner. The mod can really get everyone and last years prank was hilarious yet confusing. Hope you stay around!

Back