• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sure, why not? Should be pretty interesting to view the world through the perspective of a dragon. :3 I'd probably choose to be Salamence, as it's powerful enough to fight off foes. Another would be Haxorus.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Throwing in a new topic, guys! If you were to retype any one Pokémon to dragon, which would it be? Why? What design changes would you make to it?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Says the Lucario who has it in his sig.

Throwing in a new topic, guys! If you were to retype any one Pokémon to dragon, which would it be? Why? What design changes would you make to it?

This topic seems awfully familiar :P

Wings are cool, but Absol looks more like Pegasus with them than a dragon.

Actually, I'd like to see Aerodactyl get a full Dragon-type makeover, that would be one cool looking Pokémon.

Also Gyarados and Charizard

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'd turn Yanmega into a part Dragon Pokemon. Because we all know that should've happened. Maybe if it gets a mega evo...

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Hasn't Charizard been discussed too much already....? It has got a dragon type mega evolution. Period.

I'm giving you guys a bold new topic:
Should the mega evolution feature be kept in the next upcoming Pokémon games or should it be removed?

Wicked3DS

Years
Hasn't Charizard been discussed too much already....? It has got a dragon type mega evolution. Period.

I'm giving you guys a bold new topic:
Should the mega evolution feature be kept in the next upcoming Pokémon games or should it be removed?

It was a joke, no need to start a fuss.

And no. Not to mention that this topic is severely not a Dragon-type question.

Last edited:

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Actually, Absol is based of a wolf. :D

Keep it, of course!!! Megas FTW!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That should be kept, but need to try to limit themselves from introducing too many dragon mega-evolutions. I mean, it's not a bad thing, but I just don't want to see them rush. :(

Wicked3DS

Years
I think Dragonite could use one since it's become so outclassed these days by other Dragon-types (or so competitive players say...) but I think that's it. Only cuz it's a Gen I dragon, it should get that privilege since it is THE original.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
I think Dragonite could use one since it's become so outclassed these days by other Dragon-types (or so competitive players say...) but I think that's it. Only cuz it's a Gen I dragon, it should get that privilege since it is THE original.

Out-classed?! How can anyone say that, I mean I can say that Dragonite isn't one of the only dragon types left but, come on! Still Nintendo would definitely need to revamp it quite a bit.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: alvmonster
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Kingdra
Reason for joining club: Well, I like Dragon pokemon, they're tied for my first favorite type, so why not join to show my love and support?
Answer to any one of the current topics: If there were dragon type starters, I would have a hard time choosing between Garchomp and Kingdra. I might have to trade one in just to have both.

Wicked3DS

Years
Out-classed?! How can anyone say that, I mean I can say that Dragonite isn't one of the only dragon types left but, come on! Still Nintendo would definitely need to revamp it quite a bit.

It's because Salamence and Garchomp have almost identical Attack stats, but are much faster, so it kind of makes sense.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I wouldn't say Dragonite is outclassed or anything like that. d: Unlike most other dragon-types, this one's got Multiscale, which enhances its endurance and makes it last longer when battling.

Wicked3DS

Years
I wouldn't say Dragonite is outclassed or anything like that. d: Unlike most other dragon-types, this one's got Multiscale, which enhances its endurance and makes it last longer when battling.

This is where my lack of 5th gen knowledge fails me. *facepalm* Ok, so *I'd* like a Dragonite that can sweep better, but that's just me. I think it needs one because of it being the first dragon and such.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This is where my lack of 5th gen knowledge fails me. *facepalm* Ok, so *I'd* like a Dragonite that can sweep better, but that's just me. I think it needs one because of it being the first dragon and such.

Yeah, giving it a mega-evolution would be a pretty good idea. Since we want it to sweep, maybe they could have its Attack and Speed raised? Perhaps they could also decrease its Special Attack, just to make sure it doesn't wind up overpowered. :]

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today

Yeah, giving it a mega-evolution would be a pretty good idea. Since we want it to sweep, maybe they could have its Attack and Speed raised? Perhaps they could also decrease its Special Attack, just to make sure it doesn't wind up overpowered. :]

Dragonite can sweep to some extent. Multiscale+Weakness Policy+Dragon Dance=destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back