Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Roundtable
Reload this Page Help & Advice Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Roundtable Have a seat at the Roundtable for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (01:50 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by DDDchu.
Get Mangle'd

Nature: Bashful
Hopefully I can. There are some events in school pulling me back though but I just need to tell my counselor about some bullies and I should be good.

Edit:

So I am getting more depressed and lonely. Why do my closest friends, the one I talk to the most, all have relationships and I don't? What am I doing wrong that no one wants to be happy with me? Seriously, what the actual psyduck. This loneliness is eating me alive and every day I am stuck with hours on end with just me and horrific thoughts.
Old 1 Week Ago (11:54 AM).
The Day I've been running from
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to countryemo
I don't know what to do, its my fault...

Well my stepdad got a dog a few years back for hunting and since he is allergic, he couldn't really stay inside so he was mostly a outside dog. He is a lab and not well cut, so he was very high energy and ran away a lot, so he has been kept in high fenced areas or more recently on a chain. Today we went shopping, when we got back we found him dead... hanged. He climbed up the slide and I guess fell and the chain was stuck. Its my fault, recently I've been trying to get him to go up there to get some more excercise has I haven't walked him in a while. And sometimes the chain got stuck in a crack, I've been afraid this might happen, but he would never go up there without me. Today he did. I feel so bad. I didn't want him at first, but I got stuck taking care of him, but I really started to like him, I don't want to admit he's really gone. I wanted him to be able to come inside, I wanted a better life for him, this isn't what he deserved. (

Old 1 Week Ago (08:00 PM).
bitter gay.
Gold Tier

Nature: Bold
I have an absolute crippling lack of motivation to go to class.

Like when I attend class I participate and get good grades but getting me there is a hassle to the point where I skip a good 3/4 lectures per year. Anything would be appreciated at this point considering attendance now counts for like 15-20% of my grade.
"And here we tinker with metal, to try to give it a kind of life, and suffer those who would scoff at our efforts. But who's to say that, if intelligence had evolved in some other form in past millennia, the ancestors of these beings would not now scoff at the idea of intelligence residing within meat?"
- Prime Function Aki Zeta-5, "The Fallacies of Self-Awareness"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links