• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but the person who can make your thumbs come back has a price, you are tuned into an Articuno for 10 years, then you have your thumbs back....

ever since I married Reshiram, the members of the Reshiram lodge in my city are loving and treating me like a king, they loved that I married a Reshiram, this is the life... I wish this would continue for a very long time!!!!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Granted! But then they get banned.

I wish, that I owned every Pokemon game ever made.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Granted, but they will break soon after another.

I wish that there were more strong bug types, than there are now.

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Granted but she bullys you...

I wish that the fire type Pokemon currently hanging around the Bowling alley I bowl at frequently, will stay there... because when they are there, in bowling I am on Fire, The lane is burning hot and I get significantly high games

Last edited:

TY

granted, but the bowling alley has burned off and you need to pay for the damage.

I wish Magmortar has a signature move

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
granted, but the person who can make your thumbs come back has a price, you are tuned into an Articuno for 10 years, then you have your thumbs back....

ever since I married Reshiram, the members of the Reshiram lodge in my city are loving and treating me like a king, they loved that I married a Reshiram, this is the life... I wish this would continue for a very long time!!!!
Aw i liked being an articuno.
any way granted but its a lv 100 magikarp with the only move being splash.
I wish i could be an articuno again.

TY

granted, but they see you as an intruder and.... never mind

I wish modding was easier

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Granted, but because it's easier, everyone does it and it ruins EVERYTHING

I wish Pikaboy and I could swap bodies (There, Pikaboy. Now you're a Ho-oh)

granted, good luck being a level 1 Articuno fighting that level 100 Zapdos!!!!!

I wish I was one of Falkner's trainers in Pokemon Gym Leader Falkner's Gym...
Sweet I'm a Ho-oh thanks!
Granted but you are so weak that your the first trainer with only a lv 7 pidgy.
I wish that lv 100 Zapdos would stop attacking CrystalOcean and disappear without a trace.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but then a level 100 Zekrom attacks CrystalOcean

I wish Reshiram would be the one whom I go to cry to when I need someone to care, and would pick me up when I'm feeling down!!!!!

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but.....darn, how can I make this funny? Lets see...hmm...no, that won't work...umm...uhh...ah screw it you spontaneously combust.

I wish I had a pet Skitty that would love me too much to want to run away, but not so much that things would start to get awkward.

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
Granted, but Zekrom fries your brain with a strong electrical current, making your idea of awkward so high, that even if the skitty was humping you, you would not think it awkward, though your neighbors most certainly will. And BTW, all that skitty does IS hump you. It also fails at battling, and is really ugly for a skitty,

I wish nobody spelled things with a Z at the end, like Bratz or Catz, or Cheez... Replace it with an S please! It annoys me greatly....

Back