• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
hi guys! really? that's great I can't wait to know what's new there, Wish it would be more nicer games than the other LoZ games=)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Welcome! Also hmm we could be getting a new zelda after all this year. I mean Iwata stated that this year at GDC(game developer conference) he will be showing new games. So hopefully one of them is a zelda game. Best part has to be that its only 2 months away in the end of march AND since nintendo is taking its new release after few months of revealment we could have one by october november.*drools*
Umm...well, not quite.

GDC is a developer conference and Iwata will be there with a keynote. A keynote that is addressed to developers - not us, the games. His speech is entitled "Discovering New Development Opportunities".

I think that'll be about Nintendo's blue ocean strategy and casual audiences. I'm sure he'll show a trailer to something, he usually does, but I'm not expecting several big announcements. Maybe one plus stuff we already know.

Maybe he'll talk about Wii Motion Plus or the "kind code" (that hint system we think will be in the next Zelda). This is a conference aimed at developers after all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I just got the new Australia Nintendo magazine yesterday, and it just has restated stuff in it. I'll just type it out anyways.

The Australian and New Zealand Official Nintendo Magazine said:
... Miyamoto has also gone on record to say that he feels something was missing from Zelda: Twilight Princess, while Eiji Aonuma, the director of the legendary Ocarina of Time has been speaking recently about how he never bettered the classic N64 game. "Because I haven't yet surpassed it, I can't quit. Surprisingly, that simple motivation may be the reason I continue to work on the Zelda series." Of course Twilight Princess is a brilliant adventure so the fact that its creator isn't entirely happy with it can nly be a good sign. We're asure all Zelda fans will agree, if the next entry into the series matches the quality of Ocarina we're in for a huge treat.

Also stated stuff about the WiiMotion Plus and how developers might want to hold off games until it's released.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Behold!

Big, gigantic picture. Beware.

Yeah, so...I was bored and was meaning to make a customer cover for that disc. And, uh...ta-da. Any thoughts?

Will do Collector's Edition and Tingle RPG soon (because I have a French copy and needless to say it doesn't match the rest of my games XD)

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I can't load it. D: It gives me a red cross in the upper left corner. >.< Muh, I'll try again later, 'cause I'd love to see what you made. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Behold!

Big, gigantic picture. Beware.

Yeah, so...I was bored and was meaning to make a customer cover for that disc. And, uh...ta-da. Any thoughts?

Will do Collector's Edition and Tingle RPG soon (because I have a French copy and needless to say it doesn't match the rest of my games XD)

Save for the "1998 game of the year" (I'd put 1998-2008, Game of the Decade), and Ganondorf's face in the from cover (look very weird in that place), the cover look awesome XD I might print it to gave my disc a decent cover too.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Save for the "1998 game of the year" (I'd put 1998-2008, Game of the Decade), and Ganondorf's face in the from cover (look very weird in that place), the cover look awesome XD I might print it to gave my disc a decent cover too.
I know. Everyone else is looking...somewhere and he's looking straight on. But, it wasn't something I photoshoped. The only thing I changed about that official art is the colour a little bit. That's just how Ganondorf is XD

I'm not fond of the Game of Year banner. I wasn't going to include, but it is there on the actual Master Quest cover. So, I included here up where it would normally say "Only For".

I know we all love the game, but officially it won Game of the Year at the AIAS awards in 1998. It's like the video game Oscars.

If anyone wants me to repost my covers for TWW and TP (Wii & GCN) or my Zelda fonts, let me know.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
nfsdkgfmfkgmfg I LOVE ZELDA MUSIC.

Dude, that's what got me into Zelda in the first place :D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh sweet. I actually find the music nice but for an odd reason i dont listen to video game music outside a video game. Unless of course if the J-pop at the beginning of kingdom hearts counts XD
Edit: I played OoT at 5 never beat it then again at 13 and i beat it and well it never left me breathless. On the other hand twilight princess did. I think its cause the fact that if you know what to do and where to go you can pass the game with speed and its really exciting for me like that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I love it. It's got so many moods. Hyrule Symphony Soundtrack and the Twilight Princess stuff is my favourite <3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I have the music to every game. Even Tetra's Trackers and the original Four Swords. I personally "remastered" a few soundtracks. The official album release of TWW isn't very good. With mine, every song loops twice. I gave ALttP a simulated surround effect. OoT and MM loop twice now too. Did you know that the original LoZ and AoL have different music in Japan?

Plus remixes and orchestrations. I've got it all. Much fun.

Kagara

Years
Listening to Zelda soundtracks always brings back good memories. One day the Stone Tower theme just popped into my head and I couldn't resist looking the song up.

I think my favorite song would be the Sprit Temple theme from OOT. The theme for the last fight against Ganondorf in Twilight Princess was pretty too, although the song that plays when you fight Ganon is just weird.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Zelda music always puts me in a good mood or makes me feel melancholy depending on what it is. I play some on my guitar, but it can't compare to the original. XD

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
Years
I always find myself randomly humming the Zelda theme, me and my friend were known in our college class for singing it while we were doing work lol!

All the others are pretty awesome aswell, it's hard to pick favourites!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I always find myself randomly humming the Zelda theme, me and my friend were known in our college class for singing it while we were doing work lol!

All the others are pretty awesome aswell, it's hard to pick favourites!
My musical tastes lie in the realm of film scores and game music, so I hum often.

Wish I could play an instrument though. Came up with some fun little medleys of Zelda music.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The Zelda theme is one of the most memorable themes out there. There are few gamers who haven't heard it. :3
*starts humming it, but soon switches to Vampire Knight soundtrack due to a song that is playing now*

I really like the Zelda soundtrack. I sometimes go to the website of ZREO just to listen to their music, it's easy. And when I really like a song I downloaded it. I've downlaoded their OoT soundtrack as well, but 83 songs is a lot. x)

Back