• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of Light league

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
My Gym is up and ready to go.
If anyone would like challenge me for my badge I'll be on and off for the remainder of the day.
So post and ill usually check every 20-30 min or so.
GL to all and lets get these battles started.

PKM

GYM RULES
lvl 100 or lower.
Unrestricted
All clauses stated in the league rules apply
3v3

Last edited:

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Ok some updates are going to be going on in the league to try and help things pick up, and just for a question
how would our members feel if I add a Rpg spin on to the league, I personally like the idea but I'm probably going to go with a majority vote so opinions please

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Ok some updates are going to be going on in the league to try and help things pick up, and just for a question
how would our members feel if I add a Rpg spin on to the league, I personally like the idea but I'm probably going to go with a majority vote so opinions please

RPG spin as in? starting out with one of the starter pokemon from any generation. (I personally think that aspect would be cool.) I don't really see how you would catch certain pokemon and such as in a RPG unless you stated certain areas or levels you would have to obtain before you could achieve the pokemon in that tier.
Example: Lets say we have a some what new comer that has defeated the 1st gym leader. To get that point in the RPG you would have to get through route 1, lets say defeat one trainer on the way their and during the beginning, you just having your starter, you could catch lets say a starly, pidlove, etc. between then and there. and after so many trainer defeats you would move onto the next route or town etc.

Idk. How are you exactly wanting to incorporate the RPG into the league is what I'm mainly getting at.

PKM

It's a great concept, but I'm worrying about the out come more then anything you know.

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
was wondering if this place had any life again and then if this league would wan to be continued

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
hey i would like to battle all four gym leaders do i have to contact the gym leaders to batlle them and if i beat all four gym leaders can i become a elite four member please get back to me : ) regards The Best

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
We need more members before an elite for can be formed, but after words and all 8 gyms are formed it would be open and you would have to contact them

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
I would like to be a gym leader as well. Could I be the fire gym leader?

FC: listed in in signature.

Availability: Every day, sometimes not Saturday.

I can just use my trainer card I already have. Thanks!

Gym badge:
Ruby_Flame__50x50_by_Forlork.gif

connection strength: Strong

Name: Kyoya

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
username: Rafael P
trainer name:Rafael
gym leader: Nope
activity: All the time
connection strength: Fair XD

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
sorry, i havent been on in a while, I'll add you 3 to the listings

all 3 of you have been added to the listings, any battles wins, losses ect please message me as im not on that often anymore

Last edited:
Back