• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Chosen Destiny

How good is CDest, now, in your opinion?

• EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Uh, GREAT! Keep on going!

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uh, I suggest that you need to improve, BIG TIME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?! You call this a game?!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thanks for all your comments :)
Ack... My Science and Math Finals are next week... 0_o, I think, I may not be online during the duration of Sunday > Tuesday... Maybe, I could go on for a few minutes... after those exams... :).

Anyways, I've adding something to my menu, it's next to the box with "Information" in it. It changes as you scroll down, and up :)
new_menu.gif

Remember the pokemon selection boxes? Here are the new ones [The Choices Thingy hasn't been implemented yet, on these pics]:
c_tot.gif

c_torchic.gif

c_bulb.gif

Oh, I've done a bit of map work... *drum roll* Leuredecoro Valley ;P. That just came from nowhere. Big Map :
leuredecoro_valley.gif

Also, I've made a special windowskin for services, and etc, like, for the choice thingy :)
ChoiceNew.gif

Last, but not least,... Trainer Card! Though, incomplete, I got most of it done :)
Tcard.gif

Well... comments are appreciated... Wish me luck on my finals :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
WOW i LOVE the starter picker bit, can i please help you with this? it looks like the best game in the world!!!!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
WOW i LOVE the starter picker bit, can i please help you with this? it looks like the best game in the world!!!!
Thanks for your comment :) What would you like to help me with, by the way?

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Great screens Peekimon! :)
Though for the Torchic one, the choice selector is below the message... and for the map, maybe loosen the amount of flowers.

Overall, nice...! I especially like the Trainer Card.

~Jeff

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Though for the Torchic one, the choice selector is below the message... and for the map, maybe loosen the amount of flowers.
Thankies ^^ For the Torchic:
The Choices Thingy hasn't been implemented yet, on these pics
It means, what it says ^^ It would look like the screeny with the choices implemented

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I love the starter pics and the choice thingys. I wish you very good luck on your finals.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Thats really nice (your menu I'm talking about)- and those starter pics are really good.
Question: What program you using to make your menu? (the image/window skins)- i love the light effect you do.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
WOW! I llike the menu! Very well done Peekimon! I going to like this game ( if you finish it.)
Thankies for your comment ^^

I love the starter pics and the choice thingys. I wish you very good luck on your finals.
Thankies for your comment, too :)

Thats really nice (your menu I'm talking about)- and those starter pics are really good.
Question: What program you using to make your menu? (the image/window skins)- i love the light effect you do.
Thanks for your comment, too ^_^

For your question, the border's done in PAint, while the background color was done in Adobe Photoshop.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
Peekimon said:
Thanks for your comment :) What would you like to help me with, by the way?

well i can help you with anything, apart from rmxp scripting, everything else i am exelent at.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
I'm back from my dreaded exams, yay ^^
__.,> UPDATE <,__
Today, I'll show you three screenies ^^

First, the All New Redone Trainer Card [incomplete]
screeny_Tcard.gif

Second, you know, when you enter a map, it's name appears and then scrolls back up? Here's a screenies of it :)
screeny_ShowLoc.gif

Third: Leuredecoro Valley, in game :) It shows you choosing if you want to help that girl or not.
screeny_Ldecoro_1.gif

Comments are appreciated.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
eh, what is the completion percentage... and I was wondering... what happens if you choose to not help the child? 0.o

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thankies for all your comments :)

eh, what is the completion percentage... and I was wondering... what happens if you choose to not help the child? 0.o
The completion percentage is how far IMO, I completed CDest. Oh, and, if you don't help her... well... you'll find out ;)
It really doesn't affect CDest. But, it does, in a way :x... Oops, I revealed too much XD

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
the greatest pokemon game I've seen so far, tried to create one on RPG Maker but I fail time after time *sob*!!!

wonder when the demo is coimng out! I cna't wait to play it!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thankies for all your comments :)

I have a mini update for you guys (and gals :P)
I've made the title screen to function just like the pokemon games, you press space bar [thankies to Viirtual]:) You can figure it out from the screenie:
Title.gif

Next, I've edited the signs to uniquefy [if that's a word :P] the signs in CDest. Each sign's uses are described in the image.
Signs.gif

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Back