• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lunis' shiny hunting thrill ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I am interested in these, Pichu( dw flawless female!!), Shiny Flawless Totodile, shiny Magmortar, shiny Celebi (ageto?), and the movie Victini, CMT for these please :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
hey i am interested into your shiny Archen Shiny Ducklet and Shiny litwick
I can offer shiny evd mewtwo shiny moltres lvl 50 shiny zorua or shiny dw eevee

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
umm i dont think you have a shiny hoot hoot you have a lot of shinies lol

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
How about I give you a Shiny Larvesta UT, Shiny Heracross EV'd, Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Emboar EV'd, and a DW Event Arceus for the 5? If you still like the Non-Redis Starmie, I'll still give you one so you can use it :)

Years
@ prada...sounds good..umm.. ill take the starmie for personal use over there heracross

@ huskers...we can do the hoot hoot mewtwo an any random third

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
@Lunis: No problem, I'll be chilling in the WiFi room, just hop in whenever you like :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
Alright awesome i can trade in like 10 minutes if thats ok with you My Fc is 2752 2820 8702

Alright awesome i can trade in like 10 minutes if thats ok with you My Fc is 2752 2820 8702

Hey im actually not going to be able to trade till tommorow sorry

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Thank you for the trade :) I was wondering what your Redistribution rules were?

As you know the Starmie is Non-Redis (dragonomega), and the rest are Full-Redis, but please credit (Alice/Twilightblade) with the Larvesta if you plan on trading it :)

Years
@ huskers..sounds good bro just hit me up

@ prada ..I have no distribution clauses..they are yours an you may do as you please :)
I don't like them an will never use them myself but I will respect others wishes. Ill probably just hold onto that larvesta for personal use then since I already have a fully redis one:)

@ huskers..sounds good bro just hit me up

@ prada ..I have no distribution clauses..they are yours an you may do as you please :)
I don't like them an will never use them myself but I will respect others wishes. Ill probably just hold onto that larvesta for personal use then since I already have a fully redis one:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Thank you very much and I will credit you with all the Pokemon you've traded me :)

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
I'm interested in your shiny Gastly, Geodude, Krabby, Corphish, Hitmonlee, Nidoran(male), Ekans, and last but not least Bellsprout CMT please

Last edited:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I like your shiny Flawless Terakion and shiny Flawless Torchic. I am offering a shiny Flawless Garchomp and a shiny Flawless Golurk (Japanese)

Also if your shiny Panpour is UT I am offering a Shiny Accelgor UT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back