• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Join the villians

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
Also don't see this happening but I'd love to be able to play a different type of character than a "young up and coming Pokemon trainer" from the game's onset.

Read the link in my signature for more ideas based on that premise.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
An option to be a villian would be nice. A option to be a gym leader would be nice to after you beat one (For EXP grinding against other trainers).

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Perhaps the evil team misleads the player into joining their side. When the player finds out the truth they turn against the organization and run away. Than you try to prevent the leader from completing the plan you helped her/him with. You could be labeled a traitor...it'll certainly appeal to older audiences imo.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
The whole story behind Pokemon is that love and friendship make Pokemon stronger, not evil. Allowing us to be evil defeats the purpose of proving that.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Don't see it ever happening, but it'd definitely be an interesting take. To have something like that, however, would seem like it'd restrict gameplay. I don't know how to verbalize my thoughts exactly, but I don't see how you'd be able to play the game.

But hey! Anything's possible!

Years
I wish the games would allow for more of a branching story than the linear ones we currently get- with one of the options being to join the evil organization of the region. However, I just can't see this happening in the forseeable future- with maybe the closest we get being our rival joining the team (and then learning the error of their ways).

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
That would be great to see. You starting out as the villain and getting to the top. And you get choices to change between good and bad.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Joining the Bad Guys would be great. I don't usually restart after playing a Pokemon Game but if we had the 2 options then I would consider trying out as an evil organization member. Though I don't think that will happen in this Generation.

Back