• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hmm, I seldom heard of Steven Universe up until now, but either way, I hope the next season will be great, I might give it a try when it's broadcasted. And speaking of cute, at times I have a tendency of liking several cute and adorable characters, that is one of the reason why I like watching several animated series.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Larry made me marathon the entire series over three days haha. It's a really cute series and I absolutely love the writing (the jokes are hilarious and the delivery always feels so realistic) and all the small background references (Steven has a N64 and a Gamecube!).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Cartoon Network wasn't part of my childhood. And I guess Steven Universe is way too new for it to have been part of it anyways haha.

I still need to finish Korra btw O.o

Yukari

I've only ever had one cartoon channel (Nickelodeon) soooo... And that channel lately has made me give up hope of them ever being good again.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I've never been a fan of Nick. Cartoon Network has always been my go to. Adult Swim and Toonami have always been pretty great. I still watch way more cartoons than I probably should, but I balance it out with movies, Discovery and the travel channel. I was watching Steven Universe but then I stopped for a couple of months and now I don't even know where to pick it back up at. I've missed so much.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
The last good cartoon I watched was Invader Zim, a couple years ago. I'm still sad that they canceled it in the middle of season 2...

That series was so awesome.

Bay

Years
My favorite cartoon at the moment is Gravity Falls, which is neither Nick nor Cartoon Network. :P I did like some of the Nick cartoon shows though like the Avatar series (both Last Airbender and Legend of Korra), Fairly Odd Parents, and Rugrats. For Cartoon Network I really enjoyed Over the Garden Wall, pretty short but to the point. Pretty sure there are a couple other CN shows I like but can't remember at the moment.

I've heard great things about Steven Universe but I'm following several shows at the moment and been busy with real life stuff. Maybe I'll check it out in the summer when the other shows are finished for the season.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
90's Nickelodeon is my life. I can never stop watching the cartoons back then. We seriously need a channel that only airs those cartoons. (Like Boomerang in a way!)

Sirfetch’d

90's Nickelodeon is my life. I can never stop watching the cartoons back then. We seriously need a channel that only airs those cartoons. (Like Boomerang in a way!)

aaaaa I agree so much omg <3 I used to spend the day glued to my tv watching old nick shows :D ROCKET POWER <333

Sirfetch’d

Ed, Edd, & Eddy was the greatest part of CN growing up! I don't think I ever missed an episode haha. Though I preferred the older ones to the newer ones.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
In case you can't tell, Billy and Mandy was always my thing. Nothing beats it in my book when it comes to cartoons. Though Courage does come close. Ed, Edd & Eddy never really interested me, though I do like it more now. My parents didn't like me watching it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Rolf is the saving grace of EE&E. His words are golden and should be put on a plaque and hung above your entryway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back