• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
3/10 Not very appealing, plus I hate Winx.

The banner it's self is quite small and cramped. \;

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
How can you not know the epicness that is Rouge the Bat? ;;

2/10

Still not a fan of the generic hack userbars, and there really isn't much else going on...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
/only posting with this account to test new signature because I've never used manga scans before

9/10

I really like it, Zappy! But two things:

1. "Pair" isn't in orange or some other color like the other links, and on this skin at least it blends in with the background :<

2. The main pic could be jusssst a bit brighter. I know it's supposed to kind of darken into the side or something, but still XD; It's adorable, though, and makes me slightly interested in Inazuma. /but I dislike football/soccer with a passion so Idk if I'd ever really watch a show about such

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
8/10
Don't know why but the blue box for your css, the color some how works with flygon. Only thing I'm edgy about is the black border

1. "Pair" isn't in orange or some other color like the other links, and on this skin at least it blends in with the background :<

You know how much I realised that after you said it xD

Cilan

- all yours -
Years
Your signature is quite adorable as well as being neat and tidy. My only complaint would be that the orange of the links is a bit too bright for my taste, but that is simply personal preference. 8/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The image is super cute, I like how you've used CSS for that box with the links n' such, it blends in well. Plus Cilan. pair. :3 10/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Idk what that SELC Rank badge is, but it's an eyesore. ): The text is really bland.

The tag isn't that bad, but it's not my taste. The credits could be in title tags to make it look a tad tidier.

Overall it's okay. 6/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
*squints* a little small and bright, not a very good option ^^;

still, the words are nice, so 6/10

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
Years
Simple and straightforward. The font is kinda weird imo but I don't know much about Scott Pilgrim anyway. XD

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back