• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
hello i am back again havent been shimy hunting sorry working on completing hoenns dex in emerald but i did get my shiny seedot back yes now i have 5 shinys good luck to u guys hunting for shinys but i dont know if i should evolve my shiny seedot into a shiny nuzleaf i guess i can let u guys decide for me and guess what no more spamming for me i really didnt know i was so sorry for that also well bye for now

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
DDD Congrats! IMO, you should keep it as a Bellsprout, it looks best. shiny legendarys, I would say evolve into Nuzleaf and keep it that way.

Anyways, I'm hunting for a shiny Dratini and shiny Treecko, right? Well, all this while, I've been only hunting for Dratini. I've been doing this becuz he said so(I look up to him :)) and be he said he had an okay reason for it. So he said that I shouldn't hunt for Treecko until I beat the Elite 4 on FR. But what's stopping me from alternating between Treecko and Dratini? I guess nothing, but how often do you guys think I should switch between them? A day? Every 5 hours of SRs?

Years
Treecko hunting is getting tiring, so I'm switching back to Fire Red to go after Tangela again. The Treecko count, for the time being, is ~5397.

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
um wes what episode are the shiny evee evolutions in and what series?iwanna fidn it and watch well cuz of beautiful umbreon(fave pokemon)

anywho im huntign somethign but i shall not tell and i am soft reseting for it

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I decided to alternate between Treecko and Dratini for a week. I'll SR for Treeck for the rest of the night(since I barely do him anyways). I'll start the alternating tomorrow, and I'll be SRing for Treecko.

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
oh wow wes they're well done btw meelemaster u should evovle eeved in to shiny flareon,and wow MM us hould get it soon u deserve it hard work on cards always keeping evryoen ahppy u deserve a shiny treecko

Wes1234

Vesalaki and Linda obsessor!
Years
*sigh* You have to try and join the SAME WAY I DO! Read the rules before asking. Your question is already answered! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*calms down*

Now where were we... Oh yes. I filled up my boxes on on Emerald, so I'm clearing them out for more egg hatching. Eevee egg hatching count up to 510. No shiny. (Figures.) More hatching coming right up! (after box clearing is finished)

Wes1234

Years
That's makes two... no, three.... I mean four.... forget it... All of us! Ever since I hatched my first shiny, I've always be interested in shiny hunting even though it can really get on my nerves! LOL! Rule 101 in hunting of any kind: Patience is required! Anyways, good luck, XBlaze.

PS - How come XBlaze gets to join the club automatically while I have to get 30 posts here to join? Yes, I read the rule about the 30 post requirement to join.

Years
The 30 post rule only refers to SHINY DEX QUALIFICATION!!

Jeez, it's like I have to say this on every page. Wes1234, you were already admitted, correct?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Until you get 30 posts, you're a Validating member, I would guess.
I'm back here.... I like this thread best... >_>;

Anyway... yeah, I went missing yesterday. I wasn't able to go online, either. Because I was too busy and wasn't even home.

I haven't caught any shinies, either. But as Darrel Waltrip says on NASCAR, "Cautions breed cautions, I'm tellin' ya boys..", so maybe these people who have found some (I swear my games have been edited to not have shinies) will, with getting the word around about them, will give ourselves willpower to vibe the games into giving us one.
Now for my report. I wasn't able to do much SH yesterday... I did some today on FR. Looks like I have competition for the gold Magikarp. I think I'll find it first, because I've been looking for a Shiny on FR for so long and don't have one. (Shiny ninetails doesn't count since it was traded from leafGreen.. I want to catch one on FR!!)
I even have a special team for catching the Karps. :|
I have Ekans eggs with me, the hatchlings know Poison Fang. I so worked for that.. I had to breed my special tournament Seviper (Lv. 50) with a Ditto to get a little guy Seviper, then take the two out of the daycare, and then raise the little dude to Lv. 34 to learn Poison Fang, then I had to catch a female Ekans, and now I've got eggs. Ekans can be hard to find on my FR, so eggs are the way to go to be sure. (Yeah, I quit on Squirtle)
All the while I have 2 - 3 eggs with me. My lead Pokemon is the Aipom from Colosseum. The reason is for Pickup.
My other two Pokemon are my Dragonite (just in case something BAD happens and I need backup BIG TIME; it knows Surf too) and a Parasect.
If a Shiny Magikarp pops up, I'm not using one of my Master Balls. What I am going to do.. is I'm going to Baton Pass to Parasect, use Spore, and then use one of my Luxury Balls. If it doesn't work, I'll use the 2nd one. It SHOULD work. I mean, please, this is the weakest Pokemon in the game (for now). And then I catch it regardless. And I win. And then I look for Strategies, without saying a word about what's on my mind about the creature. : |
I also creamed Flannery on Emerald, and I continue through it, not knowing what's ahead...

I stopped SR on Snorlax in LG. That thing had me going crazy. I hate it so much that it won't come up Shiny after all these tries, and I want to throw my DS across the room, but... It's... Addicting. :| I want to do it over and over. I know each time I do it it might be blue. ... nope. REDO. .... Nope. REDO. ... Nope. REDO.
I went through that like 450 times IN ONE DAY. *foams at mouth*
FR is SO MUCH EASIER on me... I have more to focus on, and I'm not resetting.. I'm just fishing, and occasionally checking Funky Munky for items.

I'm going to check Ruby soon to see what's on there. Gonna take full advantage of this. I'm highly angered in a rich kid way that people have so many more and make it seem so easy... When I only have one and I'm coming up on my 1-year anniversary of LOOKING FOR THEM.

Dude.

That's so totally not right. :'(

Anyway...
Here's to very good luck to ya MetalMario. Maybe you'll get that treecko soon.. Or something. I would want any rivalries to break your personal record of so many shinies... :P :/ And good luck to yawl too. *sinks in quicksand*

-DDD
Even if we just Dancin' In the Dark.

(You should see some of ~my~ recolorations. :D And those were without Photoshop. Oh, but I have Photoshop now... so... the sky's the limit. Too bad it can't make shinies for me. :( )

Wes1234

Years
*looks back at rules and nods head*

MetalMario was right. It's for Shiny Dex qualification. I could've SWORN I read a rule about not being admitted to the club until 30 posts were achieved! Oh well, sorry about that, MetalMario. Didn't mean to get you angry at me. (I'm not doing too good for first impressions...) Anyways, I'm not sure if I've been admitted. The closest someone said anything about it was this:
Yami_Zidane said:
Well im guessing you want to join, so welcome to the best club at PC ^_^
Does that qualify as being admitted?

Back