• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? Hmm... I don't remember one. xD I remembered like...Meerca Chase, Turmac Roll, etc. I suck at all of them so I never got much from them anyways. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He happened to have done it while I was sleeping, or else it would have been deleted earlier. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That requires more effort. :V 'Sides, I wouldn't have gotten straight onto the laptop even if I did wake up that early. I probably would have gone and taken a shower, yaddayadda.

/needs to take a shower, actually. would have done so earlier but spent that time trying to find her cat outside.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
4. Well uhm, now you can go and wash off all the filth from outside (Y)
I'm kind off jealous here, you got to sleep, I had to get up at 6:30 for nothing, in the end.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. xD
It was quite cute actually. <3 He just kind of came out from his hiding place, mewed, and walked over to me. Then I brought him inside and fed him.

Awwww. Poor you. :( I actually woke up initially at around seven, but then I did my usual and stayed in bed sleeping and waking up until around elevenish.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeed!

Baw. I hate it when I can't get shading on hair right. ;A; Oh well. It's gonna be a while still until I decide whether to use what I'm coloring or not for anything. My sister is actually working on a new theme though, so who knows.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Shading isn't too bad as long as you practice, d'nya. I know that I used to be quite terrible at shading aaaand, my sister has improved a lot when it comes to her coloring in the past year because she practiced.

I want fish. But I have a cat, who would probably eat said fish. Maybe. When I give him Tuna he only drinks the water the Canned Tuna is in, not the actual Tuna.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So rather than eat the fish, he'd probably just drink the water the fish is in! 8D

I'd have to keep my collie away from the fish. He'd probably half scare them to death being big and curious and all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Or try to play with the fish and accidentally kill it. He's never seen a live fish, soooo.

I wonder how my cousin's fish is doing. She got two for her birthday from a friend. I wish I had a friend who would give me fish. I can only think of one that seriously would though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back