• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tips needed from Championship Players

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Trying this again.

From those who have participated from World or National Championships. What are the Worst things one can do during battling. I would eventually like to participate in these events and would like to learn from failed past experiences so I dont make those mistakes. Also any 'general' tips such as "focus on this" "Maybe do that" something thats helpful yet not taking your strategies. If there are any videos that you can share would also be appreciated. Thanks

Soar

n00b
Years
I just have two things that may help you.
1. Dont over-predict as this can mess up the turnout of the game in some situations.
2.Team Synergy or Team Building. This could determine how well a certain team you make can do.

Hope I helped.

Back