• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME...HOW CAN I PLAY POKEMON RAPTOR????

HEY...HOW CAN I PLAY POKEMON RAPTOR?

You go to the downloads part of the first post, and you click on the red "The newest version" text to go to the page with the newest version. The downloads in the spoilers are older versions, and the first spoiler right below the text has a glitch that stops you from playing after the 5th badge.

My Game Is Weird The Move Relearner Was In Branchtrake And The Deleter Was At Dynas I Think

That's very strange. The Move Relearner is supposed to be in Branchtrake but the Deleter shouldn't be in Dynas City... :|

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Your team is underleveled because you are training too many starters at one time and aren't taking the proper time to grind them due to their high exp. needs. I reccomend just training the Marshtomp since Swampert is a pretty bulky Pokemon, but if it's too hard, swap it out for another water Pokemon. I used an Azumarill, it's easy to raise, bulky, and has Huge Power to double its attack stat. You should also train Gallade some more, although you will need Heart Scales for it's good moves.

If you have Blackglasses and you want to evolve Sneasel, we can set up a trade and then trade back, only if you feel comfortable though.

Another thing I noticed is that you don't have a flying Pokemon, it may be annoying to switch between a weak Pokemon with Fly and one of your party members every time you need to travel. I was doing this until I decided to drop my Bayleef for my Togekiss, and it has benefitted my team a lot. It's the strongest and bulkiest member of my team now.

Ok... I'm going to start playing now (I'm only allowed to play on Saturdays for certain reasons). I'll try to follow your advice.
I do have Blackglasses, but I happen to have a need for Sneasel right now... we can arrange a trade if you want to, though.

EDIT: After some MASSIVE grinding at the tree of origin, Swampert is now my strongest pokemon at lv.46. Next grinding target: Sneasel, so that it can learn ice shard before I trade it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Hi i've been trying to get the game to work for days but when i start the game it just stops and tells me that the rgss player stopped working. Im use a dell laptop so maybe it doesnt work on it.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Ok... I'm going to start playing now (I'm only allowed to play on Saturdays for certain reasons). I'll try to follow your advice.
I do have Blackglasses, but I happen to have a need for Sneasel right now... we can arrange a trade if you want to, though.

EDIT: After some MASSIVE grinding at the tree of origin, Swampert is now my strongest pokemon at lv.46. Next grinding target: Sneasel, so that it can learn ice shard before I trade it.

Help Me Evolve My Sneasel And Graveler please

I would help you and set up the trade, but I will be leaving tomorrow and won't be back for about a week. I'll help you when I come back of you want.

The highest mining lvl is 9 or is it higher?

Lv. 9 is the highest, and the miner guy asking if you're Lv.9 just gives you dig. Lv.9 has some good items though.

Hi i've been trying to get the game to work for days but when i start the game it just stops and tells me that the rgss player stopped working. Im use a dell laptop so maybe it doesnt work on it.

Your computer probably isn't strong enough to handle it or something. I'm not really sure how to help. Sorry. :(

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years

Ice Punch is better than Ice Shard for Sneasel right? My Weavile has Ice Punch, Night Slash, Taunt and Aerial Ace. Just sharing my pokemon. :D

Though getting Ice Punch for Sneasel is quite hard to do. :C But all the effort will pay off. Weavile is monster. :D

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Ice Punch is better than Ice Shard for Sneasel right? My Weavile has Ice Punch, Night Slash, Taunt and Aerial Ace. Just sharing my pokemon. :D

Though getting Ice Punch for Sneasel is quite hard to do. :C But all the effort will pay off. Weavile is monster. :D

Yeah... I don't feel like breeding for an Ice Punch Sneasel...

Beat Up does nothing. I used it 5 times in a row, "but it failed!" every time, which makes me think it wasn't programmed right. That means none of my favorite gimmick dark moves work :(
Well, let's see... Sucker Punch has no priority, nor does pursuit. Beat Up does nothing, Taunt does nothing, Payback might but I don't like it anyway. I don't know if Torment works.
Imprison doesn't seem to work (I'm going out of dark type moves). But Encore works; as does Disable.

I wish the Mystery Gift would get updated already!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2011
So like how can I evolve a haunter or a graveler?
If they don't evolve by lvling them up just say so...
And if u can only evolve them by trade, how do I trade?

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years
Yeah... I don't feel like breeding for an Ice Punch Sneasel...

Beat Up does nothing. I used it 5 times in a row, "but it failed!" every time, which makes me think it wasn't programmed right. That means none of my favorite gimmick dark moves work :(
Well, let's see... Sucker Punch has no priority, nor does pursuit. Beat Up does nothing, Taunt does nothing, Payback might but I don't like it anyway. I don't know if Torment works.
Imprison doesn't seem to work (I'm going out of dark type moves). But Encore works; as does Disable.

I wish the Mystery Gift would get updated already!!!

I think Taunt Works.. But yeah, Sucker Punch has no priority, but I heard it will be fixed soon..

Is there move tutor or HM waterfall in the game?

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Game is really awesome, OG can't wait too see your next game ;d

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
I think Taunt Works.. But yeah, Sucker Punch has no priority, but I heard it will be fixed soon..

Is there move tutor or HM waterfall in the game?

In My Game Taunt works well
and there is no move tutor on move relearner
The Hm Waterfall I Think You Need To Beat The Gaia Wings 2 times Then go to Prof.Oak And then He'll Tell you That there's an Hm in the flanova region and then The hot air balloon and it will allow you to fly to
a jade city i forgot the name and then you will find the Hm

Drake(Elite Four)

Elite Four
Years
Does anyone know how to get inside the light that I saw at sky pillar I went inside of it I got stuck and then I clicked the x button nd went back to my last save and it wasn't there how do I get the light to come back

By the way this is an awesome game!

Also does anyone know where to find Shadow Lugia or Lugia?

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Does anyone know how to get inside the light that I saw at sky pillar I went inside of it I got stuck and then I clicked the x button nd went back to my last save and it wasn't there how do I get the light to come back

By the way this is an awesome game!

Also does anyone know where to find Shadow Lugia or Lugia?

Do you have the newest version? Because on some of the old versions there's apparently a rayquaza glitch.

Back