• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpoplove

Super Saiyan and Stuff
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
I'm playing Borderlands 2, FIFA 13, Battlefield 3, Pokemon Blaze Black, and some downloadable games on a semi regular basis.

CoMM

Comitted Facenose
Years
Games I have been playing:
-Pokemon Black 2
-Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
-Starhawk
-Borderlands 2 for like the 8th time.
-LittleBigPlanet Vita
-Red Faction : Armageddon
-Always and always, Killing Floor
-Freejack
-Castle Crashers
-Bastion
-Half-Life 2 Series (every single one.)
-L4D2
-Portal 2
-Red Orchestra 2 (horrible and very hard game)
-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Conviction
-The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Reason why there is a snorelax-load of games is that my schedule of gaming is pretty tight considering it's school time and such.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
PES 2013 on PC, lots and lots of dota 2 and the occasional Pokemon White 2. I'm a dota noob, still playing with bots.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've pretty much dropped any other games that I was playing before and playing Pokemon Black 2. Not sure how much longer this will last but y u p.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm currently playing Pokemon Black 2, MLB 2012, The Sims 3, New Super Mario Bros 2, NFL 2012 (sports games yeahh) and a handful of others.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
As of now, Pokemon Black 2 is what I'm playing. Literally, I'm currently facing a Jumpluff in Black Tower...and the owner of the Jumpluff's the Gate Trainer. All I need now? The data as to where the gate is.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
I'm currently playing The Sims 3, Limbo and Wind Waker c: well for now cause I still have time to play.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
never gonna stop playing sacred 2 as i find it preferable yet/and different/similar to a PC MMORPG and i luz grinding lol

also playing
.Saints Row the Third
.Minecraft XBLA
.Torchlight
.Saints Row

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Been playing a bit of Left 4 Dead with my roommate lately. We had the urge to play it one day and now we've been playing it pretty often, going through the campaigns of the first game one by one. We'll probably play the updated versions for L4D2 after so we can see how they changed since we never played L4D2 all that much.

Otherwise, I've made a bit more progress in my Kingdom Hearts 3D critical run. I'm a bit stuck at the boss for Sora in the Fantasia world. Probably not going to make much progress anymore though because...

I bought Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask last night. n_n It's a lot of fun, although the 3D is taking a while to get used to. I wasn't going to buy this so early but I couldn't resist after seeing a lot of my friends talking about it. :( It's too weird not playing Layton games when they release.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Right now it's this for the 360 -

Dead Space 1
Mass Effect 3
Ninja Gaiden 2
Final Fantasy 13-2

And for the DS and GBA -

Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Black 2
Pokemon Soul Silver

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
now on

.sacred 2-STILL addicted 5 months later. gonn try to get on the leaderboards whichll be awhile cause of those darn modders

.dark souls- phenomenal game that requires you to play your best or die.....ALOT

.modern warfare 3- addicting and gives a rush for each headshot,payback,and overall frag

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
I tried starting a new save in Skyrim as a Khajiit. It got boring for me, ngl.
But pretty much every game hasn't been fun for me lately. Something about Black Ops 2 being closer and closer has ruined every gaming experience for me, but idc cause I want BO 2. ;c

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Just got Dead Or Alive 5 and currently playing as Ayane to hopefully improve in this game as I keep playing, and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection as well, thanks to my clan buddies irl of course.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Been playing GTA III. No idea why.
Still great fun to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back