• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I've been playing Mega Man 7 on and off the past few days. The only robot masters I have left are Shade Man and Turbo Man.

I blame the Game Grumps.

IllusDark8

I'm playing myself some good ol' Pokemon Blue on my Game Colour.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I restarted Platinum about two weeks ago, and then SoulSilver the day after. Doing the Gender Discrimination challenge in SS. I also bought Okamiden today and I got Skyward Sword today as well! I started Okamiden already, and I'll probably play it during any free time I get this week. I'll be at my aunt's though so I won't start Skyward Sword till I get back home, but I'm gonna go ahead and include it in what I'm currently playing. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
For the moment it's Grand Theft Auto 4 - The Lost And The Damned for the Xbox 360 as I started a new game sometime yesterday and I'm expecting to blaze through it by tomorrow so I can put the possibility of doing another run on Catherine into consideration.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Playing F.E.A.R. This **** is crazy. I love it. Slow-mo is awesome while guns feel powerful and fast. Gameplay is awesome and atmosphere is just right. Graphics are really awesome for a seven year old game. :O

TY

I have been playing Need For Speed Underground 1 a lot on my PS3 lately...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Replaying Ape Escape 2, it's such an amazing game in every way <333 Plus playing Borderlands with Olli but he's busy with school and playing Minecraft a lot with #PoC, but that's about it right now o3o

Years
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger. Enjoying it for the most part- it certainly has a more coherent story than most Fighting games I've played, which is nice.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
I've been playing monster hunter tri. If you like rpg's and haven't heard of the monster hunter you should check it out.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I'm currently playing Okami for Wii and Pokémon Black. : >
Okami is addiciting. |D I'm trying to collect all the stray beads, and the race against Kai is giving me headaches. |DD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I'm currently playing Kindgom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Persona 3 FES, Ib, and Half-Life. I'm on the final boss of Final Fantasy XIII-2, I'm planning on playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance soon and Final Fantasy X soon; I already have them.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Skyrim been playing it for like a whole month.. My Breton Eagon the wizard is freaking powerful, his destruction magic at 87 I take out most enemies in one hit

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
got a copy of the 360 oblivion and found umbra without a guide or even knowing what she was or anything now i got her sword which is pretty dope.

also playing sacred 2,counter strike global offensive,and minecraft 360 edition

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
-inFAMOUS 2 [PS3]
-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (2, 3 and Peace Walker) [PS3]
-Jak and Daxter HD Collection [PS3]
-Tekken 6 [360]
-Metroid Fusion [3DS Ambassador]
-Wario Land 4 [3DS Ambassador]

Finally got my PS3 from my uncle and I'm playing the hell out of it. inFAMOUS 2 is surprisingly fun, and I love the Jak and MGS series so I had to buy them in HD. Summer is nearly over for me so I'm looking to beat Wario Land 4 (Hard mode) and Metroid Fusion first. I actually really enjoyed limiting myself to handhelds for the most of summer! Might do it again for christmas break. Tekken 6 I'm playing mostly to prepare for Tekken Tag 2 which is out in less than two weeks.

Soon to play:
-Rhythm Heaven Fever [WII]
-Persona 4 [PS2]

I bought Rhythm Heaven Fever here but left my Wii in Ireland so I can't really play it until I go back in 10 days haha. It's the opposite for Persona 4 - PS2 with me here but my copy of the game is in Ireland right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back