• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours & Fusions Thread

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Some Sacred mountain themed trainer sprites, though the kids feel off a bit. Suggestions are appreciated.

Spoiler:

edit: found the immediate problem with the kids and added a foreign monk to the group.
Image updated.

These look awesome! I hope they end up in a GBA hack, or a GB hack is you ever devamp them. I disagree about the kids looking off. They appear to fit in with the rest, in my opinion.

Years
These look awesome! I hope they end up in a GBA hack, or a GB hack is you ever devamp them. I disagree about the kids looking off. They appear to fit in with the rest, in my opinion.

thanks, though I'm not sure what you mean by devamping? In style the kids fit certainly, but they feel a bit forced in the pose I guess.
I actually made a few more and devided them up in different themes. The sacred mountain theme (with basic overworld sprites now);

cultus themed (moved the foreign monk in this group);

arabian themed;

and last but not least a ruin maniac, based on a character involved in RP and a story:
themed_lost_ruins_by_creativevisi0n-d6o4s26.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Here's a little fusion I did of Turtwig and Mareep! I am by no means a pro, and this is about my second or third fusion, so... :3c

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015

It's Basculin's Violet-Striped form! Made for a contest over at Serebii. Speaking of which, hope another contest arises soon on here... :c

Certainly love the concept, but I'd wished you made a more original pose (since it should look like a new full-fledged Basculin) but I'm OK with this. Good job!

yeah i thought halloween would bring a badass event

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
*drops in through glass ceiling*
Here you are. These are my very first fusions:
Starleaf_zpsf3c9f4fa.png
th_vaporidos_zps052bafe2.png

And this is my extensive collection of recolors:
Spoiler:

And believe me, there's a lot more where these came from. And I believe now is where I take my leave.

*walks out door like normal person*

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Camo Jacket recolor

Hey guys (and ladies)! It's Sider. Just wanted to share my first recolor. I'm really new at this and I take no credit for the overall sprite. It's one of the sprites from pokecharms.com, but originally it was a plain green coat that dude was wearing. All I did and take credit for is the recolor/patterning of the camouflage pattern on his jacket. I felt this sprite most looked like me (Sider) out of all of the million sprites I've gone through so I wanted to personalize it a bit more by adding some of my own style to it. Once again this is NOT my own sprite only the coloring of the jacket, but please DON'T STEAL IT! Anyone is more than welcome to use it if they want just please give credit to me and the site I got the original sprite from (pokecharms). Honestly I really was just hoping for a little constructive criticism on IF/HOW I could make it better before I offer it up for use or use it in my own hack. Thanks!

Please see attachment. Sorry! I don't know how to insert pics into the body just yet!

-Sider

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I am thinking I need to add a bit more brown(s) because when it isn't blown up it looks like it's surely lacking brown what-so-ever LOL. Thanks!

-Sider

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Dang guys over 60 views and no comment? Not sure if thats good or bad... Anyways I added a safari ball to his hip for a little more detail, even though its pretty hard to discern when it's that small. Let me know about the coloring if I should add more brown and what-not. Thanks

-Sider

Last edited:
Back