Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 20th, 2014 (02:49 PM). Edited June 21st, 2014 by Kagu-Chin.
Kagu-Chin
#FemaleFighter

Nature: Calm
Hi everyone in the Pokecommunity! I'm Kagu-Chin/Guan Yinping(in my dreams.)

I'm this weird girl that plays games that no one plays. Like Dead or alive 5 Ultimate, or Dynasty warriors.
I'm a 17 year old shy girl, trying to meet new friends.
I hope I get to meet a lot of new people!
Old June 20th, 2014 (03:07 PM).
exeRegret

Hello! I'm new as well! Hope to see youa roudn the forums some time!
Old June 23rd, 2014 (04:11 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Oh, those games sound fun. I don't think I've tried them before, though, personally, but I'm sure plenty of other people have. I'm not really sure if I'll ever be playing Dead or Alive, however; I suppose it's a horror game, judging from its title, and I'm just not such a huge of that genre. xD" If it weren't for that, then I wouldn't have minded it.

Hope you enjoy your visits here! If you ever need somebody to chat, just send me a poke, okay?
Old June 23rd, 2014 (05:15 PM).
Kagu-Chin
#FemaleFighter

Quote originally posted by Endless:
Welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Oh, those games sound fun. I don't think I've tried them before, though, personally, but I'm sure plenty of other people have. I'm not really sure if I'll ever be playing Dead or Alive, however; I suppose it's a horror game, judging from its title, and I'm just not such a huge of that genre. xD" If it weren't for that, then I wouldn't have minded it.

Hope you enjoy your visits here! If you ever need somebody to chat, just send me a poke, okay?
Thanks!
But Dead or Alive isn't a horror game, it's in the fighting genre.
Old June 23rd, 2014 (05:18 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Quote originally posted by Kagu-Chin:
Thanks!
But Dead or Alive isn't a horror game, it's in the fighting genre. ^^
No worries! Yeah, people have told me that once they read my post here. My mistake, haha.
Old June 23rd, 2014 (07:01 PM).
TwilightBlade
Protect his very soul.

Hi and welcome! If I had an xbox, I'd totally be down with playing some video games with you. I only have Steam, PS3, and 3DS. Feel free to contact me for any reason, and I hope to see you around.

Old June 24th, 2014 (02:51 AM).
Dragon
enbu rengekiha

Nature: Modest
Ooh, I've played Dead or Alive 5 before, but haven't gotten much into it. Still, it's nice to play a fighting game for a change! Also hooray for Dynasty Warriors, that game is amazingggg and I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors! <33

Awh, and wonderful to meet you, Kagu! You'll meet tons of new friends right here in this forum! But yeah, things will be kinda tricky at first, and it's natural to be shy, but, you'll warm up to us eventually! Everyone is generally pretty friendly, so, don't be shy on saying hi to us sometime! In fact, I'm always open to VMs or PMs whenever you like! :3

Maybe you'll like boards such as the Video Games board, to discuss video games and what not, but always remember that the rest of PC is all yours to explore too! And I hope you will have an amazing stay! I'll be right here if you ever need anything. <33

“唯一無二 is easy. You’re irreplaceable. The one and the only. There is only one you in the entire world, nobody else can take your place, the world is diminished if you’re gone.”

Moderator of Video Games
Moderator of The Welcome Lounge
Online Gaming Schedule
Square-Enix Death Battle
Fire Emblem Club
Ask-Me-Anything!
Eeveelution Club
Pocky Sibling!
Fire Emblem One
Old June 24th, 2014 (03:26 AM).
Kagu-Chin
#FemaleFighter

Quote originally posted by Dragon:
Ooh, I've played Dead or Alive 5 before, but haven't gotten much into it. Still, it's nice to play a fighting game for a change! Also hooray for Dynasty Warriors, that game is amazingggg and I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors! <33

Awh, and wonderful to meet you, Kagu! You'll meet tons of new friends right here in this forum! But yeah, things will be kinda tricky at first, and it's natural to be shy, but, you'll warm up to us eventually! Everyone is generally pretty friendly, so, don't be shy on saying hi to us sometime! In fact, I'm always open to VMs or PMs whenever you like! :3

Maybe you'll like boards such as the Video Games board, to discuss video games and what not, but always remember that the rest of PC is all yours to explore too! And I hope you will have an amazing stay! I'll be right here if you ever need anything. <33
I can't wait until that comes out either!
I guess I need to keep playing DW8 until it does come out.

Sponsored Links