• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Lime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks Red Gyrados, yes posts are appreciated because we really don't have many yet.

Also, while more team members aren't necessary at the moment, a Scripter would be much appreciated, so if you have the talent please apply.
(We specifically need someone who can adjust the resolution and change the position of objects on the battle screen.)

We will be revealing some maps soon, once our custom tileset is more complete.

Last edited:

txro

Pokemon Game Maker
Years
Unbieliveably amazing plus nice battle system ,great overall. I wish i could do some thing like this. Just wondering how did you make the window that nice blue coulor.

Last edited:

frosty_frost09

Ride on shooting star!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
I gotta say, the first thing that hooked me about this thread were the graphics and color. The past few weeks (while I was still a lurker) I seemed to keep frequenting the threads with eye catching graphics. This was one of those threads.

Besides the graphics, the screen shots were very good. I really liked the title screen.

I wish you luck with this project and I hope everything goes well on it. :)

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks.!
@Blazers: I most likeley will if I finish spriting them.

So basically I intend to work on this while I can't work on Digimon XP (for example, because the engine isn't finished yet), but I really need someone to script the screen size.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Hate to say it, but this'll probably die since I don't have anyone willing to do some simple-ish scripting for me.

I just want something to work on whilst waiting for Digimon XP. :(

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Hate to say it, but this'll probably die since I don't have anyone willing to do some simple-ish scripting for me.

I just want something to work on whilst waiting for Digimon XP. :(

Why let it die!
What kind of scripting do you need?
I can try.. :)

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Screen converted to DP size.
that is seriously all I need to continue it.

I already attempted this myself, and even learnt a bit of RGSS, but I don't want to spend my time learning the whole thing for this one occasion since so many people already know it.
So you can't say I'm lazy or didn't try, I just don't know how to do it.

And, once that's done, I have an interesting update to post~

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Why is it so important? It doesn't really matter what size the resolution is does it? Like it aint bad enough to let the project die is it? Don't be crazy.
Don't worry man. Seriously. No one cares if the game is in bloody full screen (well some might if it was in full screen lol).

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
I'm still working on it, I just have no interest in releasing it without a decent looking battle system.

I refuse to use stretched sprites, but since I'm using DP Pokemon, I want a DP sized battle screen.

I will not release something that doesn't look as good as it possibly can, and massive sprites fit onto a little screen does not look good.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks for that, but what I'm looking for is to customize the existing Essentials screen-size script, messing around with this script would probably conflict with that...

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I dont know why but i want to help you, in the resolution* script in the essentials there is:

class Game_Map
TILEWIDTH = 32
TILEHEIGHT = 32

The d/p tile width and heigh are 40 x 40 so just change that, but the problem is that i still dont know how to change the size of the screen

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I FOUND IT. Go to the SpriteResizer script and change the following:

module Graphics
@@width=480
@@height=320

to the desired starting resolution you wanted, and combined with the 40x40 thing you can use the d/p sprites too ( i think).

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
I swear I tried that before...

...anyway, thanks loads!

Now I just need to fix the position of the battlers and hud.

This'll be the annoying bit, I have to change all the systems to appear in the right places...

Welcome to Lime 2.0
001.png
002.png
003.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back