• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I seriously don't know how those two got together, he's all skinny and scrawny and shes all mega epic big momma.

Also, since were talking about the games. I wanna make a ship with Love and Peace (the "Goddesses"), they look really pwetty in the games, I hope they show up in the anime. Maybe Love x Peace or Love x N x Peace... Except, if they're all releated that would be weirdddd.....!~!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Blood relations, age, and species: things that have never stopped any 'shipper before.
Yes I know that, but it would still be weird.

I got it! HippieShipping xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
....and we now have a wonderful new thread name. xD I should make a MysteryEggShipping banner in celebration.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Lol I was wondering if this was still the Anime Shipping debate or not when I noticed the title. Why is it called "Ash's Egg, To: Ash, Flowers and Chocolate?"

Iris.

The Hearts of Dragons
Years
I would totally join! :3

It probably won't be perfect, but if I get my computer back (the one with photoshop) before the deadline, It should look great.

I'm sure I can get some more people to join.

Can we make it offical?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
A banner making contest?...

... Meh, it's not something I'll likely participate in, but I can host that over at Art Gallery. I'll talk to gav and/or Shivs.

The winning entry would make it to the first post of this thread!

Dream on.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Do you really need to ask them? It's your thread? Unless you want to make a new thread for it, that would be a good idea.

Anyway, yeah like the no.1 iris fan evar "Iris" said. I'll hopefully join.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Yeah, it sounds great.

Anyway, back on topic a little.

How about a real debate here now? I don't think we've had one since Commanderpigg was here, but that wasn't very serious - we need a real serious debate. >:3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Yeah, they are really fun.

Okay, well we need a topic then...

Anyone got any ideas?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Oh yeah some of Commanderpigg debates where good. I don't think I got anything at the top of my head at this moment.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Hmm... right, the true concept of debating has sort of faded away these days. Everybody's so... mature. Compared to far back when immature people always had the impulse to pick a fight. Nobody does that anymore. And proper debates are also hard because they're based on hints and possible intentions of the writers. But by now most of us have the writers mapped to the point where it's apparent they're extremely hesitant to insert anymore of these 'hints'. But I do feel there were a few instances before for the purpose of "Ship-teasing".

And I still remember that's the thing that always got us heated up over our cases: The hints. I still remember how heated people were during the Advanceshipping vs Pokeshipping era, well before Dawn came into the picture. Where are our hints? Where are our cases? And now the replacement of the main girl has become routine.

And the reason the secondary ships also only seemed to be discussed for fun and for general topicness is because there aren't any real hints to form the heat that we all used to spout back in the old internet.

That's... why I've been wanting a dedicated sub-forum for a while now. Because the shipping community is leaning more towards unity than war. Overall because the internet is more civilized and educated now. I'm not saying there aren't anymore crap 4chan ripoffs, but that's a whole other civilization.

I'll even go against my own ship for a bit: Negaishipping. Can you find more than 10 definite hints in all the previous episodes without looking like an idiot nitpicking at every detail like Iris was a centimeter closer to Ash than average?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back