• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
THE LEGENDARY FALCHION
FIRE EMBLEM FANCLUB

images

Fire Emblem is a video game franchise which was found in 1990 with the release of "Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi". Despite it's popularity in Japan, it never saw an international release. After that many Fire Emblem games were released in each home console of Nintendo but like the first game they weren't translated either. Finally on it's handheld debut Nintendo decided to translate the second Fire Emblem game for the "Gameboy Advance" due to the popularity it received from Super Smash Bros. Melee and named it "Fire Emblem".(Rekka no Ken in the Japanese version often translated as Blazing Sword) It's launch was a success and thus, most of the future Fire Emblem games saw worldwide release. With the release of Fire Emblem Awakening, the franchise made it's debut on Nintendo 3DS and so far it's the latest game of the franchise. This club is for discussing anything related to Fire Emblem be it the games, the anime, the manga or the card game! If you're a fan of anything related to Fire Emblem this place is for you!

RULES
-All PC rules apply.
-Remain on topic.
-Never spam or troll.
-You need to fill-in a sign-up form to join. However you can discuss as long as you filled up the form. You don't need to wait for your name to appear on the member list.
-Feel free to create new discussions if the last one had been inactive for a while.
-You can change your favorite character as long as you dont abuse it. If i forget to change it feel free to give me a nudge.
-Have fun! :)

SIGN-UP FORM
Spoiler:

Here is mine for example:
Spoiler:

MEMBER LIST
Spoiler:

TOPICS SO FAR
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

This sounds so fun! I can't wait to dish out juicy... advice. xD

Name: Gym Leader Rozu.

Favorite Game: Awakening was my first Fire Emblem game. I will probably start collecting soon, but first I got to finish my Pokemon collection. :P

Favorite Character: Gaius. He is fun and exciting, he is dreamy and I love his fetish for candy! :3

I hope to become a favored member of this club. ^ ^

PS. Since I'm second in command, no naughtiness please. xD

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Hey! I wanna join! Teehee! xD

Name: Gym Leader Rozu.

Favorite Game: I have never played any other Fire Emblem games, but if they're like Awakening, a collection is in order. xD (fave game is Pokemon Black, by the way)

Favorite Character: Gaius. The cheeky sod stole my heart, haha.

I am very eager to join this awesome club! We have MUCH to discuss... >:D

added. by favorite game, i meant favorite fire emblem game but oh well :D you should play the others, some are harder some has better stories, they are as awesome as awakening thats for sure :D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Username: Mac
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Cordelia

Hello n_n I've played two Fire Emblem games so far, but I plan on playing much more. Awakening and Shadow Dragon -- Shadow Dragon is a bit harder, tbqh, but now that I know what I'm doing it isn't as hard. xD I have over 200 hours played in Awakening, so I've got some experience now.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Username: roen52
Favorite Character: Owain

This club is a lovely club.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: Virgilin
Favorite Character: Tharja

Bless this club and your faces :D

Username: Mac
Favorite Character: Cordelia

Hello n_n I've played two Fire Emblem games so far, but I plan on playing much more. Awakening and Shadow Dragon -- Shadow Dragon is a bit harder, tbqh, but now that I know what I'm doing it isn't as hard. xD I have over 200 hours played in Awakening, so I've got some experience now.

Username: roen52
Favorite Character: Owain

added you all to the list. Welcome!
Shadow Dragon is a bit harder, tbqh, but now that I know what I'm doing it isn't as hard. xD I have over 200 hours played in Awakening, so I've got some experience now.
that is true since shadow dragon doesn't have a traversable map but its fun nonetheless :D i got stuck on chapter 7 though XD sacred stones though is like awakening since it has a traversable map so i can recommend it if you wanna play more fe games.
aww thank you! ^^ i hope you enjoy your time here!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Aah, fond memories of previous FE clubs. :') Sign me up, please~

Username: Kotowari
Favorite Game: Awakening - Blazing Sword
Favorite Character: Chrom / Eliwood
(Also to be added to that list: FMU, Morgan, Lon'qu, Owain, Inigo, Lucina, Gaius, Yarne, Heath, Priscilla, Lyn)

Awakening was far from my first FE game, in fact the other game listed over there, FE7, was the first one. I might be a bit biased when it comes to my love for that game. Anyways, I also played Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I tried FE6, but got stuck, and FE11, but felt it missed a lot of what I loved about the FE games, so gave up. I'm glad Awakening brought back a lot from the GBA games. I am planning on trying FE:12 at some point.

My top 3 games would be: FE:A - FE7 - FE10. : >

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Aah, fond memories of previous FE clubs. :') Sign me up, please~

Username: Kotowari
Favorite Game: Awakening - Blazing Sword
Favorite Character: Chrom / Eliwood
(Also to be added to that list: FMU, Morgan, Lon'qu, Owain, Inigo, Lucina, Gaius, Yarne, Heath, Priscilla, Lyn)

Awakening was far from my first FE game, in fact the other game listed over there, FE7, was the first one. I might be a bit biased when it comes to my love for that game. Anyways, I also played Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I tried FE6, but got stuck, and FE11, but felt it missed a lot of what I loved about the FE games, so gave up. I'm glad Awakening brought back a lot from the GBA games. I am planning on trying FE:12 at some point.

My top 3 games would be: FE:A - FE7 - FE10. : >

ooh an old fan! Welcome! I started with Shadow Dragon but got stuck on it so i decided to play fe8 instead. after that i also played fe7 and it was so hard after sacred stones but eventually i managed to finish it as well. In fact i've been planning to replay it to see how experienced i've become but awakening kinda steals that time :P anyway hope you enjoy it!

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Well, mine is probably Marth mostly because he is the first protagonist i played as. I like Lyn and Eliwood too though.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am quite a fan of Marth as well. I love the legend surrounding him and his story... and Fire Emblem wouldn't be the same without him. :)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
it sure wouldnt :) marth is like red they are both legendary at least when they make a cameo appearance or are referenced in other games :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Marth is the reason I got into Fire Emblem. Although I initially planned on playing with Pikachu or Link in SSBB, it was Marth who quite soon became my main fighter. Needless to say I got interested in his back story and all that. I find it amusing how up to this day I've yet to actually get into his story. I've seen the FE OVA and read the manga, but it's still not quite the same as the actual game.

To me, the best protagonist.. I have a hard time deciding really. I agree with Marth being iconic, but I'm afraid I have little to add concerning his role in the story. To me, the best protag would be either Chrom or Eliwood. They are both quite funny and really got me emotionally attached to them.
I wouldn't forget about Ike either, though. Although he's a bit in the BG of Radiant Dawn, he's definitely a great character in Path of Radiance... Where he truely grows from a brat to the one who put an end to the Mad King Ashnard.

I'm a bit indifferent about Ephraim and Eirika... as it was mainly Lyon who I, as a player, was concerned about. Although I like the twins, my favourite characters of FE8 are minor ones (like Joshua, Vanessa, Cormag,...).
Micaiah is a bit "..." for me. I like her, but she's not as great as a protag as the other ones.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Finally, A Fire Emblem club!

Username: Dansparce

Favorite Game: I want to say Rekka no Ken, but Awakening is also a stellar game. Hmm... I'm going to go with Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword.

Favourite Character: Anna

Games I've played: I've played some of The Binding Blade, finished Rekka No Ken, played some of The Sacred Stones (but got bored with it) and Awakening.

Favourite Protagonist: Hector, just because of how incredibly awesome he is.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Marth is the reason I got into Fire Emblem. Although I initially planned on playing with Pikachu or Link in SSBB, it was Marth who quite soon became my main fighter. Needless to say I got interested in his back story and all that. I find it amusing how up to this day I've yet to actually get into his story. I've seen the FE OVA and read the manga, but it's still not quite the same as the actual game.

To me, the best protagonist.. I have a hard time deciding really. I agree with Marth being iconic, but I'm afraid I have little to add concerning his role in the story. To me, the best protag would be either Chrom or Eliwood. They are both quite funny and really got me emotionally attached to them.
I wouldn't forget about Ike either, though. Although he's a bit in the BG of Radiant Dawn, he's definitely a great character in Path of Radiance... Where he truely grows from a brat to the one who put an end to the Mad King Ashnard.

I'm a bit indifferent about Ephraim and Eirika... as it was mainly Lyon who I, as a player, was concerned about. Although I like the twins, my favourite characters of FE8 are minor ones (like Joshua, Vanessa, Cormag,...).
Micaiah is a bit "..." for me. I like her, but she's not as great as a protag as the other ones.
now i want to play path of radiance and radiant dawn even more! even though i got a wii i never got to play those two because of how expensive games here are D: i'll try to emulate them if worst comes to worst but for now i'll try to get ahold of them via legal ways. i never got into super smash but i should give it a try one day it definitely seems so cool

Finally, A Fire Emblem club!

Username: Dansparce

Favorite Game: I want to say Rekka no Ken, but Awakening is also a stellar game. Hmm... I'm going to go with Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword.

Favourite Character: Anna

Games I've played: I've played some of The Binding Blade, finished Rekka No Ken, played some of The Sacred Stones (but got bored with it) and Awakening.

Favourite Protagonist: Hector, just because of how incredibly awesome he is.

Welcome! the games we played are mostly the same with the sole difference of sacred stones as i finished it but i had to give up on binding blade too because my patched rom had a bug in it that prevented me from progressing. anyway hope you have fun and welcome again!

Years
oh my gosh yay :D

Username: Cirno
Favorite Character: Chrom

I'm going to be trying out hard mode soon (finally) when I get my precious Golden Pack DLC. Need to get all the kids on my first file, too.

Nakala Pri

ooh an old fan! Welcome! I started with Shadow Dragon but got stuck on it so i decided to play fe8 instead. after that i also played fe7 and it was so hard after sacred stones but eventually i managed to finish it as well. In fact i've been planning to replay it to see how experienced i've become but awakening kinda steals that time :P anyway hope you enjoy it!

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Well, mine is probably Marth mostly because he is the first protagonist i played as. I like Lyn and Eliwood too though.

I wish I could contribute to the conversation. However I can only talk about Awakening. xD If anyone has anything to ask or somethin,' I'm all ears. I started my new file a few days ago and I've almost finished. :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
now i want to play path of radiance and radiant dawn even more! even though i got a wii i never got to play those two because of how expensive games here are D: i'll try to emulate them if worst comes to worst but for now i'll try to get ahold of them via legal ways. i never got into super smash but i should give it a try one day it definitely seems so cool

They're definitely worth playing though. Since they're non-handhelds, the epicness of the story really comes out more. Because, let's face it, Path of Radiance' and Radiant Dawn's story lines ARE epic. Even if not all characters are as memorable as some of the handheld games, there are those that definitely are worth remembering: Soren, Ike, Oscar, Tibarn, Naesala, Shinon, Reyson, Ranulf, Lethe, Titania, Jill, Haar...
My only major complaint about Radiant Dawn is that some of the characters are weak compared to their Path of Radiance counterpart. Lethe was one of my main fighters in PoR, and she was only a fraction of her previous self in RD.

Back