• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
By "blanket" I mean like a regular blanket that you can just put over you, not a duvet cover or comforter. Mines just a regular fleece blanket.

Years
The one thing I hate about duvets or blankets or whatever you wanna call them, is when it goes to one end. Like when all of it is crammed at one end and there is like none of the duvet bit at the top. I dunno if it happens to many others, but it sure annoys me.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeah well guys as you probably know I'm not english so idfk what a duvet is.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
This is the first time I have heard the term "duvet."

. . . oh, the things you learn when coming to this thread.

I just call my blanket a blanket, or a comforter. To me, they're the same thing, lol.

. . . someone should come play Dead Island with me on LIVE, because I'm a weak little scaredy-cat. ._.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I guess.. but then his offline personality is the complete opposite. He's such a sweetheart IMO!
Maybe he manifests himself in two halves.. here is the darkness.. there is the light?

Ow.. sudden stomach pains..

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeah I know he is, we've met before!

Your stomach couldn't handle that deep analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back