• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, but something went wrong in the wish order! Jirachi, the wish granter, misheard you and gave you
"EVERY SON" and "NOSY"

So, now you have every single boy child(son) in your house being nosy and going through your belongings.

I wish that I knew whether to choose between buying Pokemon Black or Pokemon Black 2.
For you, darkpokeball...I told you, Colress isn't truly Zoroark, I was making up a story. (And I thought you already played through the story anyway, so I made that extra story piece, to add with the current one, but that's not truly what happens.) And anyways, I didn't think you'd believe that. Sorry.

As for you, flyingknight...Granted, everyone truly does become Pokemon, but they're locked to one target to attack...you.
I wish that every Pokemon anime character became real, along with their Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, they run away because everyone tortures them.

I wish that the Pokemon world became completely clean. No more evil!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted...but now there's no more pokemon battles because pokemon battles started with evil. And without pokemon battles, the need for pokeballs never came up. Without pokeballs, no pokemon were ever tamed. Without tamed pokemon, their version of 'good' was to hunt for food, colliding with our version of good, to also hunt for food. So, you created a lifelong war between pokemon and humans.

I wish that RGoF realized I didn't take Colress as a Zoroark seriously. It was so ridicolous, I just had to play along xD. It's like, when somebody asks you 2 + 2, you just answer 5 sarcastically. Then the asker sarcastically is like '5?! WHOA! I THOUGHT IT WAS 4!'

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, your whole long explanation makes you a Slowking.

I wish that Pokemon didn't have stereotypes attached to them.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, no consequence...except that now every pokemon is now just a gray circle to avoid stereotypes based on designs.

I wish that the gray circles at least had pokemon-like cries.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, due to Pokemon cries that we know as of now being a non-existent thing, you get a never-ending beep.

I wish that the games gave you a technique of improving your aesthetics.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Granted, but it turns out it was opposite day when you wished that wish.
I wish there would be a Pokemon mystery game.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Granted, but the zubat's will come back for revenge years after this.....

I wish for the person after this post will wish something involving a magikarp.

Back