Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page The Star in the Sky OOC Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2008 (04:11 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Random_Fan
Looks like we've got a timer to get the heck out! o.o Can you make it? Post your escapees now!
Old April 23rd, 2008 (07:17 AM).
Queen Chair

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to charizard_maa
So how long can we prolong our transformation to full pokemon? You said you don't want any of us to become a pokemon within the first week in RP time in the RP. Still it seems like you hinted that you want us to start transforming now after the second day in RP time in the RP. If we wanted to, can we take like half a year to become full pokemon if we wanted to or is that a bit of a strech? I mean you did say we can go at this transformation thing on our own pace. I just want to make sure though.

Pearl FC: 0516-3886-8747
Platinum FC: 0817-9631-0675

The funny thing about temporary is that you never know if it is actually temporary or permanent.
Old April 23rd, 2008 (07:32 AM).
by fire be P U R G E D
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
I think he meant that after a week, you should be fully transformed, but not before that. I don't think we can RP six months without a few people dropping out from boredom.

Monotype Fire Challenge
Old April 23rd, 2008 (11:12 AM).
Queen Chair

Well I was using six months as an example and I was asking in RP time. I mean seeing like this is the second day in the RP itself. Still yeah, six months is a bit too much. More like eight or so weeks or less would be a better question or something.

The funny thing about temporary is that you never know if it is actually temporary or permanent.
Old April 23rd, 2008 (08:05 PM).

When I planned the first one, I originally had it so four months would pass until everyone in the RP was a full Pokemon. In the revival, I've gotten rid of that and allowed everyone the liberty of when they want to become full Pokemon. I'm not stopping you from becoming a full Pokemon within the week's stretch, but it would be nice if you didn't for the sake of Chapter 2. By chapter three, a week will have passed since the events of the new years. By then, you could all be full Pokemon or still slowly changing.

As for my character, I will be holding his full transformation until after three weeks, so at the start of chapter 3, he will probably be looking a little more anthropomorphic than human. Later on in chapter 2, I will introduce non-important characters that are either halfway transformed or nearly full, and that will hopefully be a lot of fun as I create a news report for it that our characters will watch and most likely be awed by.

To answer your question, you can transform fully within six months or half of that or a little after the week limit I've set, or during the week limit I set.
Old April 23rd, 2008 (08:16 PM).
Queen Chair

Ok. I just want to make sure. I do want to prolong it but I just want to know like the limit of it and such. Also now I know the chapters will help us keep track of time I guess.

Old April 26th, 2008 (07:58 PM).

Fallen? Hello? Where are you? Dang, guess I'll just have to skip after you. >_<
Old April 30th, 2008 (06:34 AM).
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
D: I'm sorry I haven't posted, things are really hectic with the last week of classes, and now exam week. I'll try to fit a post in this week while I'm avoiding studying.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old April 30th, 2008 (08:19 AM).
Queen Chair

I was beginning to worry about you. I understand. I think we are both going thoguh the same thing. Finals, junk and avoiding studying. Just try to post something. haha

Old May 1st, 2008 (04:09 AM).

Quote originally posted by Trainer Kat:
D: I'm sorry I haven't posted, things are really hectic with the last week of classes, and now exam week. I'll try to fit a post in this week while I'm avoiding studying.
Same over here for me. I'm busy this week because of all the standardized state issued tests! Ah well, if not tonight I get to forward the plot (and give Nerevarine a chance to respond to my character), then for sure tomorrow. >_<
Old May 30th, 2008 (03:43 AM).

Ok... its been almost a month since people posted in this... is everyone still here? Or did you guys just lose interest in this? I was hoping for my guy to at least become a little more pokemon-like before this thing died out...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links