• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RPG] Pokémon Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
logov1.png

www.pokemonomega.com

Pokémon Omega is a free online Pokémon game, where you can explore the world, hunt for wild Pokémon, raise a team and much more.
It's being developed by Quil, Wuggles and (Grovyle) since June 2009. It's still under construction, so while you're playing the game, every now and often there will be new locations, new Pokémon and new features for you to make it even more fun.
We let you know when there is an update in Pokémon Omega, so there will always be something to forward to.
Why don't you take a look inside? Create an account and start discovering the whole new world!

Just a little bit of what you can expect:
- All current Pokémon
- New beautiful maps
- Custom trainers
- A cool animated battling system
- Real Pokémon data(natures, IV, base stats) for a 'realistic' game
- Special events
- A great forum
- The best Online Pokémon RPG game at the moment!

Screenshots:
collage.png

We hope to see you soon on Pokémon Omega!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I don't know why anyone hasn't posted here yet.
Your skills in making graphics are rather nice. The screenshots show simple, clean graphics.
The overworld map is rather nice too. You got quite a skill at spriting there!
Good luck at becoming the top online game.

~C.

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
Wow, it's not a terrible ripoff of Crater. Well, it's similar, but yours definitely has a leg-up over all those Crater remakes.
I'm playing right now, and it's decent. Kudos to you guys.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
i got in ^_^
may i suggest no spaces and that it is case sensitive?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Im interested. I registered. will give impressions in edit/

EDIT: it says my validation code is wrong... even when I click the direct link from the email.

Last edited:

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Hey guys, thanks for the comments!

About the captcha-code issue, you should turn on your cookies, then you will be able to register and login :)

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Uhm, how do you turn on your cookies in internet Explorer 8? :P. I've managed to register and really want to have a play on the game, but it's telling me I need to enable cookies.

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
if you're using mozilla firefox. Tools>Options>Privacy>Accept Cookies from sites
for Internet Explorer Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Advanced>Override Cookies (or something)>Accept First/Third Party Cookies

/quote

But I see you already registered an account? Did you figured it out yet yourself? :)

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
It registered whilst my cookies weren't enabled somehow. But thanks to your instructions, it works now!

I'm impressed. The interface is slick and so easy to use. It's all been coded really well, so kudos to you. One of the best Pokéon games I've seen in a while, browser based or not.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
if you're using mozilla firefox. Tools>Options>Privacy>Accept Cookies from sites
for Internet Explorer Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Advanced>Override Cookies (or something)>Accept First/Third Party Cookies

/quote

But I see you already registered an account? Did you figured it out yet yourself? :)

hehe ;)
you're welcome for the quote :)
and btw: i love the game ^_^

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Nice! Thanks a lot :)

EVENT TIME
for the upcoming 24 hours we've launched a +30 EXP event!
Get training now!

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2010
Something wrong with the site? ... Neither the main site or the forum seems to be working Q.Q ... hope it gets resolved soon.

edit: nvm its back :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Something wrong with the site? ... Neither the main site or the forum seems to be working Q.Q ... hope it gets resolved soon.

edit: nvm its back :)

It clearly states in The Rules that you can't post in a thread that has not been posted in for two months or more, please be sure to read through the rules so this doesn't happen again in the future.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back