• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I was born and raised in Australia. It's a pretty cool place. o3o
I've always wanted to visit the US, though.
Personally, the traditional Australian culture doesn't really "wow" me. xD;
I mean, it's all good, and I don't hate it. But, yeah.

Last edited:
Years

I have alternative views on how the world works, even in the Pokemon world.

tumblr_m5o49tMrpy1ry3ufgo1_500.jpg

Julian the Cute Oshawott - He wants to be the very best Pokemon like no one ever was.

"Yes, I just got 5,000 likes... I am the most popular face of freedom of speech in the Pokemon World!"​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
70, I'm up in this here tree.
One thing that annoys me about Australia is the plethora of deadly animals around.

Are you crazy? That's what draws me towards it! That and the non deadly animals over there! Sucks that you can't import animals from there though. I'd love to get my hands on an Albino Carpet Python.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Indeed. My friend has a plethora of reptiles, and I absolutely adore his pythons, especially the burms, retics, and most of all his balls! (Ball pythons that is. No dirty thoughts for you.)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hiya Ros! Been awhile seeing you around o3o How ya been?
Same for you as well, ChariStar :3

All the B2W2 spoilers. I love how there's really nothing on the story yet aside from some events. Though finding out the Champion was a surprise, albeit not unexpected.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Of course I remember you! You're.......Bob....no....Sheila right? :D

Nooooo I'm Ashley! Pulled that one out of nowhere.

@Aniki It has been a while! I'm doing great too, thanks~!

And don't get me started on BW2. I'm totally buying both imported they look so amazing ;o; Thank you graduation money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back