• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Garbodor is awesome, I too see no point in the hate. Its a sentinet bag of garbage that apparently wants to be an opera singer, more power to it!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Am I the only one who finds Trubbish to be kind of cute?

Garbodor...I don't even know what to say about it. I'm pretty neutral. I do like Muk/Grimer, though.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Am I the only one who finds Trubbish to be kind of cute?

Garbodor...I don't even know what to say about it. I'm pretty neutral. I do like Muk/Grimer, though.

I used to hate the Trubbish line but it actually is kind of adorable. I wanna use one next time I play through Unova.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. I don't play White version much, but because you can encounter two Pokemon at once, it's helpful for shiny hunting. c: Also a good excuse to obliterate everything with my lvl100 Arceus.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Ah! I don't shiny hunt but that sounds pretty useful. Coincidentally most of my shinies have appeared in Unova through just training/exploring.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Trubbish is adorable. Still have to get used to Gardorbor though.

I've found one Shiny in Unova so far. I haven't played it in a while though which is probably why I haven't found more? idk. I went through all of third gen without finding one until finding a Shiny Poochyena on my Emerald ROM. Welp.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
hey tara~

I haven't played Gen III enough to get shinies in it. I like the region's theme but I just can't get into it. I always stop halfway haha

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Unova shinies are all neon spazz with coloring that literally came out of 5 year old's crayola box. That still doesn't stop me however from soft resetting until I get a shiny starter, and I do have flygon and golurk as shinies.

hey tara~

I haven't played Gen III enough to get shinies in it. I like the region's theme but I just can't get into it. I always stop halfway haha
You're missing out on the best victory road in the series, get to it.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
My Unova shinies were Deino and Sewaddle; I'll agree with you haha

I keep thinking I should play them....but then I convince myself I can wait for remakes (if GF ever make them).

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
The same as always, some look great, some look crap, and some look mediocre.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I hope one day an entire gen of shinies would be nothing but chandelures charizards metagrosses and rayquaza as far as the eye can see. Nothing but eye pleasers and legit recolors that make sense.

Years
I hope one day an entire gen of shinies would be nothing but chandelures charizards metagrosses and rayquaza as far as the eye can see. Nothing but eye pleasers and legit recolors that make sense.

Yes yes yes and more yes.

Meanwhile, Emboar is the worst shiny I think I have ever seen.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

How about shiny Blastoise? lel *shudders*

Oh btw does your favorite Pokemon have a crap shiny version?

EDIT: @Livewire: Oh no way! I actually like Emboar's

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah! I don't shiny hunt but that sounds pretty useful. Coincidentally most of my shinies have appeared in Unova through just training/exploring.
Augh, imagine if by some freakish occurrence, both were shiny.
Most of mine are hacked, honestly heheh. My only Unova shiny is a Golbat. A Golbat. D;

Edit:
Pfft yes, Emboar's shiny version is amazing. c:
Rayquaza as a shiny is one of my favorites, along with Slugma.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've a shiny Pidove. I'd use him, but wrong ability. I'm proably going to trade him to a friend for a shiny Lilipup.

Ordered parts to, finally, upgrade my computer. They should be arriving today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back