• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] STAR WARS Jedi Outcasts, Act I (OOC)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
You know... a long time ago... on a tabletop fall away... I played this guy. :3

It is time once again. He shall rise. And.... and, all shall tremble in his wake. Muhuhuhuhu. All. Beware. The. Squib.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD IF GREY BIDOOF ISN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY A DROID CALLED D00F2-D2 WITHIN 2 HOURS.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD IF GREY BIDOOF ISN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY A DROID CALLED D00F2-D2 WITHIN 2 HOURS.
damn my cursor is slipping off the infract button every time I try to push it on your profile

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Edit: Allllllllllllllllllmost done, just one or two more paragraphs where the derps are located. Would finish now but I'm tired :)

I'll CSS this in a bit. For now, here's the plain text version.

Trying for role: Apprentice

Name: Tevos Kidarr

Race: Miraluka

Appearance: I'm lazy so here's a picture:

Spoiler:

Lightsaber color: Green

"Issue": Alien, parents didn't want him to become a Jedi. Who knew having no eyes made people look down on you?

Personality: Calm and introspective, Tevos is the a model of Jedi passivity. He would much enjoy spending his days in research and meditation of the force, rather than fighting or doing field work. Quick to think but slow to speak or act, he is often content to listen to what others have to say, rather than providing input of his own. However, given the right topic of discussion, Tevos is more than happy to share his thoughts, mainly on the force, the Jedi, and the history of the Galaxy at large.

An eager student, Tevos carefully absorbs and retains any knowledge he finds interesting. This is mostly comprised of historical data, whether it be cultural knowledge of a certain species or the mysterious legends of the force. It could be said that he has somewhat of a "photographic" memory (despite the fact that photographs don't exist).

Derp.

History: Tevos Kidarr was born on the planet Alpheridies, homeworld of the Miraluka. As all others of his kind, he was born without eyes, and learned to rely on his innate connection to the force to "see".

Derp.

I don't see no robot. No robot no game.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
It has come to my attention that some people find Krall to be a repulsive repugnant scumbag. or "More of a snake than the snake"

I'm glad i'm doing my job well! Love you all <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys! Pls post some kind of words here if you're making plans in the RP that involves more than two people d:

Also, The Last Sentinel aka Quest is now appointed as co-GM to help keep track of things. Put your trust in him <3

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
How did you guys know I was going to kill everyone off? x( Damn, that plan is ruined.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
SO how are we doing

Apprentices: what are you planning? (: if you can get into the caves soon, I can finally let the raiders "make things go boom" as they so highly wish.

@ Alvey, you'll have your reply in about 20 hours.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
SO how are we doing

Apprentices: what are you planning? (: if you can get into the caves soon, I can finally let the raiders "make things go boom" as they so highly wish.

What? Why would you says such things. Its almost like we've written something that would cause mischief and mayhem for them? Would I do that to you guys come on now...

/me grins evily

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm inserting excuses about work and exhaustion here; i really don't have time to write creatively these past few days and possibly not tomorrow either. I'll try, but I'll get home very late so we'll see. Thank you for your patience :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Hello. So, I'm done with moving flats and done with being abroad. I'm not done with RPing! Which of you are still here and willing to continue the mystery in the caves?

If enough actually are, we'll do it! If not, then that's a pity but I take the blame and hope that somebody else makes a more solid Star Wars RP soon then <3 rika stops GMing at this point sigh

Quest, are you still here?

@ gimme & aeternum, your Eraji was hilarious haha.

Back