• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Started Rune Rebels two days ago, quite enjoying the 06 remake.
23k53eb.png

I plan on fishing to 70, and cooking to 75. At which I'll have more than enough food to start training.

Current stats are 40 fishing and 20 cooking, I'm moving onto Lobsters at 50 fishing. I've decided to start mining more than just Rune Essence, I need armour and at this point I can't really afford anything. Great remake no doubt.

Years
I've been playing the new Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I absolutely love it but it can get VERY frustrating. I'm up to the last level of Uncharted 2, which is really annoying me. I don't have the patience to finish it D:<. Finished LEGO Marvel Superheroes yesterday (so much fun) and about to start Pokemon Y Wedlocke Challenge when someone trades over my pokemon. Had a good run lately :)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Lately I've been playing Dynasty Warriors 8. (Yeah that Asian hack-and-slash. NOSTALGIA)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Harvest Moon 64

Already in the second of year of fall. Managed to collect all the money and lumber required to build a greenhouse. :) Let's just hope no typhoon comes in and blows everything to waste. Married to Elli, though no child yet, and a full stable with 6 cows and 2 sheep. (one cow producing gold milk too)

Super Robot Wars Z2

Four chapters in and I'm deciding to go the same route I took the first time through the game. I like Chirico too much, and you still get the Code Geass and Gundam Wing units with you for the ride.

Also, never played an Animal Crossing game, but just bought City Folk, so I think I'll be trying out it soon.

TY

Currently playing lots of StarCraft II again, trying to get my winstreak higher :P

Its at 32 atm if anyone wonders :P

Years
I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Grand Theft Auto V as of late. Now that I've got both Madden 25 and WWE 2K14 post-Christmas, though, I expect I'll be dedicating more time to those two than the other ones.

Bryony

Oh my, oh my?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
Pokemon Y, Elsword (Not revealing myself), and League of Legends.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Fire emblem awakening (3ds), kingdom hearts HD 1.5 remix, assassins creed black flag (ps3), uncharted 3 (online play) and beyond: two souls (ps3)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Advance Wars and Elite Beat Agents
Fire Emblem Awakening on 3DS.

Is it me or Frederick really, really strong compared to all of the other characters in this game?
He'll become one of the weakest ones by the end of the game because he grows so slow in comparison, everyone will become better than him soon enough. Don't use him too much early game and hog experience, but only as a support and to get out of tough situations. He's a typical jagen archetype, the ones that are very strong early game but become very weak later on.

RyanGT

Forum Elder
Years
Advance Wars and Elite Beat Agents

He'll become one of the weakest ones by the end of the game because he grows so slow in comparison, everyone will become better than him soon enough. Don't use him too much early game and hog experience, but only as a support and to get out of tough situations. He's a typical jagen archetype, the ones that are very strong early game but become very weak later on.

Hmm I've basically been sending him out by himself , allowing him to take on groups by himself , I guess that's a bad idea then?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Hmm I've basically been sending him out by himself , allowing him to take on groups by himself , I guess that's a bad idea then?
Pretty much. Since you're playing Awakening, it's not a big problem, since you can grind anyway. Generally you should avoid that, but if you're in a real tough situation, don't hesitate to use him as much as possible.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Starbound and (modded) Minecraft mostly. I picked out Starbound a few days ago; it's pretty addicting.

TY

Playing C&C 3: Kane's Wrath: Global Conquest

Playing as GDI to get 33% map control... It feels like playing a TBS like Civ, but you can simulate the fights like a RTS, which is pretty cool. Im losing to Nod's objective atm though, i need to spread my bases >_>

Also i have 3 huge armies sweeping across Europe murdering the Scrin xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back