• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I apologize, but my posting for July will be inconsistent at best. I am currently in the phase of college prep and I am also going on a few trips. I will post when I can, but nothing is guaranteed.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Bulletin Board

Quest: I need help!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quest: Training 1.1

Spoiler:

An sample of the bulletin board idea c: What do you guys think?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Aha, I was wondering when the day/night cycle would come into effect. I've got an idea up my sleeve that makes Turnip particularly good company at night - especially if anyone's camping out in the dungeons instead of going back into a town.

That would be me aha, I'm planning Damon (or Scyke, whatever you wanna call him) be unsuccessful at finding the boss room and then just do his usual grinding at night. We could potentially meet up, hehe.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Hey guys, I thought I'd let you know that I'll be going abroad on holiday on the 8th of this month (July). I don't know if I might be able to get wifi there, so I might potentially be able to post. Don't count on it though.

At any rate, I'll be gone for two weeks. Just hope that's alright, and not too much of a pain.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
How do I get more simple than that?

Er...okay, it works like this: You drink the potion, you get a random amount of XP immediately.
The amount of XP being randomized within certain parameters (such as 10% to 60% or something)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Colony: can you bunny me around for a while? I am going on a short hiatus until thursday next week to gear up for my exams. Thanks!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@miltank: got it covered.

I posted, and I have dotcom paired up with Nirvana for now. The next few post from the immediate group shall be interesting. Also, will we be discovering the boss room in this IC day, or are we going to wait till Day 2 (is this still sensitive information?)? I repeat discovering, not fighting.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Colony: Oh lawd, Cheshire grin? 2spooky4me.

So if you two (Nirvana (technically Nightmare (bracketception)) and dotcom) are Player Killers, mind if Turnip notices and steps in? I mean, uh, that would be possible, wouldn't it? I'm not good at noticing things in the thing, so I'm only assuming Turnip would be able to see their status as PKers.

Back