• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Fire Dragon. Its so OP. Fire is Resistant to Fairy Type if I recall right? So it only talks half or maybe not even damage at all!

It's going to take neutral damage to Fairy attacks, and yeah Fire is resistant to Fairy like you said.

The Fire/Dragon-typing will be weak to Ground, Rock and Dragon. It's not an entirely new typing though since Reshiram already has it.

On a Dragon/Fire Charizard; I don't think the X variant will be due to seeing it in a Sky Battle. Unless it has Levitate or they have a special thing where they include all Pokémon with wings (regardless if they actually have a flying typing) I think we will still be seeing a Fire/Flying evolution.

Apparently as someone pointed out, Mega Charizard X can apparently still battle in Sky Battles so maybe this might also apply to Pokemon with wings being able to Sky Battle even if not Flying-type. Mega Charizard X is getting an ability new to 6th Gen called Tough Claws, which we're not sure what its effect will be at the moment.

Edit: It appears that Tough Claws strengthens all attacks that directly make contact with an opponent.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
On a Dragon/Fire Charizard; I don't think the X variant will be due to seeing it in a Sky Battle. Unless it has ability is Levitate or they have a special thing where they include all Pokémon with wings (regardless if they actually have a flying typing) I think we will still be seeing a Fire/Flying evolution.
i think they have shown it in a sky battle already

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, it looks like the video for the trailer shows both Charizards in a sky battle as oppose to a regular, on land battle. So that that goes to confirm that it's not just Flying types that can participate, but also levitators and winged Pokemon.

Guy

just a guy
Years
On a Dragon/Fire Charizard; I don't think the X variant will be due to seeing it in a Sky Battle. Unless it has Levitate or they have a special thing where they include all Pokémon with wings (regardless if they actually have a flying typing) I think we will still be seeing a Fire/Flying evolution.
JUST SAYING, but mega evolutions only take place during battle, so since Charizard was already a Fire/Flying when the Sky Battle took place before it mega evolved, that would explain how Mega Charizard X was seen in a sky battle despite its change in type and no Levitate ability. The X form has been confirmed to be a Fire/Dragon type though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
yeah but if it was the case that you need levitate or be flying would it not make sense for them to make the mega form unusable in sky battles?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I'm liking the look of Charizard X more than Y. Looks more likely I'll be getting X....even though I doubt I'll use Charizard on my team.

I tried to look at the live stream in a moment of weakness, luckily the stream wouldn't load for me. I was saved!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I'd use spoiler tags, even though if you're in this topic, you're gonna get spoiled one way or another lol.
yeah but i just thought it would be nice especially as this is meant to be about the pics not this stream

stream info on pokemon storage
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Im glad a few new pokemon are being leaked I just wanna see the whole damn pokedex already! Im just dissapointed with the amount of old pokemon in the game, when new gens come out I have a complex about old pokemon being there before i complete it. I dont care for any of the Kalos starters or fletchling nor Brunnelby. So it looks like it will be a while before i can make my final team.

Watching the stream you have to pay to enter some buildings a lady is requesting a 1,000 to enter the big old palace with gold gates

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Im glad a few new pokemon are being leaked I just wanna see the whole damn pokedex already! Im just dissapointed with the amount of old pokemon in the game, when new gens come out I have a complex about old pokemon being there before i complete it. I dont care for any of the Kalos starters or fletchling nor Brunnelby. So it looks like it will be a while before i can make my final team.

Watching the stream you have to pay to enter some buildings a lady is requesting a 1,000 to enter the big old palace with gold gates
i've been watching it for a bit thats the first time ive seen him have to pay so it might be only that guy

Years
It's really no fun for me to be looking at all these Instagram/whatever social network users to be posting photos because it's just rather intimidating to those who stumble across them and have to wait for October 12th. It's also got me curious on how these people managed to get ahold of the game(s) as well before the release, unless these are review copies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
It's also got me curious on how these people managed to get ahold of the game(s) as well before the release, unless these are review copies.
Apparently some shops leaked them early in Canada/Italy. 10 days is quite a bit early though!

Years
http://instagram.com/Jadieekong#
Yep, there's another one of these.

Wow I noticed a few X/Y gameplay footage there among their pics and there's two that really caught my eye and I could really speculate on:

According to this pic it appears the protagonist is new to Vaniville Town, instantly reminding me of the protagonist in Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald being originally from Johto and moving to Hoenn.

And here's a closer look at the new Fletchling evo, Fletchinder. It's apparently going to be the middle stage in Fletchling's evolution line, evolving from Fletchling and then eventually evolving into Talonflame.

Apparently some shops leaked them early in Canada/Italy. 10 days is quite a bit early though!

Yeah I do admit it is quite early, but at least we got some information out of it so it worked out well on the speculation side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back