• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Soul *APPLICATIONS OPEN*

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years

Pokemon Soul
Rom Base: Ruby US

5F9an6q.png
Introduction:

Hello, my name is Dimitri Adams, or Karinmo, and for quite a while I have been aquiring ideas in my head for a Pokemon ROM hack, called Pokemon Safe Version, which after a while, developed into Pokemon Soul Version, after looking over the story multiple times. And now, I present to you- Pokemon Soul.

5F9an6q.png
Storyline:

You are a normal, young, boy or girl who has just turned 16, the current legal age to start researching the extensive and wonderful world of Pokemon! However, the town you move into to start your research, you discover a dark history of your small village, Cronors Village. A young adult, named Jason, was attacked in his dream, by a white figure. This figure was no simple nightmare, but a Pokemon named Absol. Absol, the dream Pokemon, attacks humans in their dreams who are not good people, or have harmed someone in a way that that person cannot remain living. But Jason's death was a accident, and the intended victim was you. You have made mistakes in your past, all for research, and no longer will it stand. But Absol is a misunderstood Pokemon, and only wants good in the world, so instead, will watch over you as you go on your journey in the world of Pokemon!

5F9an6q.png
Features!-

1. A brand new region.
2. 4th, 5th, 6th generation Pokemon! (Yes, Kalos Pokemon galore!)
3. Occasional fakemon.
4. New tiles
5. Intense storyline
6. Rated T for around 14+ due to the sometimes scary/dark storyline.
7. Hopefully new moves +

5F9an6q.png
Screenshots-

(Mainly Sprites, im only one person, I cant have THAT much done.)

8pArKVA.png
cvjFn1a.png
N4yCb8W.png
W10pRKe.png
G4kpLRA.png
CXGaRWv.png
sSJ7LXl.png
ONd1Wp8.png
zroWIYq.png
AuliDbd.png
lfnO5IJ.png
zjUb8rK.png
DVPcWks.png
VYXfRCa.png
VA42tUh.png
QAkJ9VW.png

5F9an6q.png
So you want to help?-

So... what do we need?
- Spriter for fakemon - 1/2
- Mappers - 0/5
- Scripters - 1/3
- Cry inserter 1/1 (I can now insert cries, no 2nd inserter needed.)
- Music inserter - 0/2
-Tile inserter - 0/3
- Titlescreen Editor - 0/1

--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Name:
Skills:
Position you are applying for:
Proof of work:(MUST HAVE)
Short autobiography: (Just so team members can know you :))

Last edited:

dark_ho-oh

Dark Mystical Bird
Years
Name: Billy Naing or dark_ho-oh
Skills: Spriting, Mapping
Position you are applying for: Spriter
Proof of work:
Q62x0.png
ccVvRdb.png
(Mario Hack that never left my PC)
XgfMP.png

Short autobiography: I'm from Myanmar, 16. Been stalking on PC for a long time. Nothing interesting really...

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Name: Billy Naing or dark_ho-oh
Skills: Spriting, Mapping
Position you are applying for: Spriter
Proof of work:
Q62x0.png
ccVvRdb.png
(Mario Hack that never left my PC)
XgfMP.png

Short autobiography: I'm from Myanmar, 16. Been stalking on PC for a long time. Nothing interesting really...

Accepted. Love the dog/smeargle combo.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
We now have a spriter, so if we could get a mapper or two, along with a tile inserter, we can really get on track. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
Name: MoStDoPe
Skills: mapper and scripter
Position you are applying for: both
Proof of work:sorry dont have any had to reset computer
Short autobiography: i love making hacks

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Name: MoStDoPe
Skills: mapper and scripter
Position you are applying for: both
Proof of work:sorry dont have any had to reset computer
Short autobiography: i love making hacks

Denied. I am asking for proof of work- and i need it. Just saying scripter and mapper means nothing without proof. Please, get proof, and then also write more of a biography- i need to know you before you join.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Isn't Absol a Pokemon that appears to warn people of natural disasters?

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Dw, I wont let it out... How's the work going along?

Oh, and can you *try* to put tiles like Light Platinum? That would be great!

Well were behind because we have only 2 members, myself included, but yeah.
Also- im not great on tile inserting, so id like someone to help- but sure i through in LP trees and grass probably, and some others from WesleyFG, since he does some great tilesets.

Years
Well were behind because we have only 2 members, myself included, but yeah.
Also- im not great on tile inserting, so id like someone to help- but sure i through in LP trees and grass probably, and some others from WesleyFG, since he does some great tilesets.

I would help, but I don't have any knowledge of editing myself. :( I'm trying to start my own team as well... For a remake of Sapphire and Ruby.

Years
Name: Shadow Wolf
Skills:Cry Inserting/ 6th gen sprite inserting
Position you are applying for:Cry Inserting, Sprite Inserting
Proof of work: (MUST HAVE) PM me
Short autobiography: (Just so team members can know you )well i like to hack. have been hacking since 2012.I have my own hack im working on Pokemon Darkness

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
I would help, but I don't have any knowledge of editing myself. :( I'm trying to start my own team as well... For a remake of Sapphire and Ruby.

Suggestion- get some experience hacking roms before you start a team- youll get more people to join then. c:

Name: Shadow Wolf
Skills:Cry Inserting/ 6th gen sprite inserting
Position you are applying for:Cry Inserting, Sprite Inserting
Proof of work: (MUST HAVE) PM me
Short autobiography: (Just so team members can know you )well i like to hack. have been hacking since 2012.I have my own hack im working on Pokemon Darkness

Im going to accept you- i will pm you a folder full of 6 gen cries- then ill send you a clean rom and let you insert them onto that, you send it back to me, ill patch it to the offivial rom, and we'll be golden :)

Last edited:
Years
Im going to accept you- i will pm you a folder full of 6 gen cries- then ill send you a clean rom and let you insert them onto that, you send it back to me, ill patch it to the offivial rom, and we'll be golden :)

I dont think that will work i would have to do the actual rom since that patch will just overwrite the cries i inserted :/

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Great- were getting on track. If i could get someone who i can trust and rely on for their dedication - id love to have a co leader. Just do the application and put allot of thought into it- you also should have a vast knowledge of rom hacking, and understand the basics of mapping, scripting, and basically everything related to rom hacking.

Years
Great- were getting on track. If i could get someone who i can trust and rely on for their dedication - id love to have a co leader. Just do the application and put allot of thought into it- you also should have a vast knowledge of rom hacking, and understand the basics of mapping, scripting, and basically everything related to rom hacking.

The work is going smooth? :D

Back