• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reset all bans?

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I..

I still don't even..

You disrespectful..

Why is this thread even here? :(

I'm going to proceed to stick-in-the-mud and disagree with everyone who's agreeing to anything related to bans. Unless maybe we just want to demote and perma-ban Lerroux. Lerroux.. is that his name? Maybe not? No? Don't care. D: This is me not caring if people know what I think of them after a long work day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I think some of you take your roles a little too seriously.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
That's a good suggestion, Netto!

What do you guys think about a ban appeals forum that only banned members and staff members have the ability to access?

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Nick, what the hell? I'm too lazy to deal with unbanning all those people or hearing their sad excuses as to why they should be let back on PC. Let's keep ban appeals on a rare case-by-case basis.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
In the other forums I visit, the Spanish Meristation, all banned members -all- were recently unbanned and it isn't going that bad, so I'm starting to consider the option. Hmm...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
yayayaya Went! :) I'm so glad you're reconsidering. I think it's a good idea to reset bans and give people another chance.

You could always mass move people in the banned usergroups back to members. That's also another option!

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Nick, what the hell? I'm too lazy to deal with unbanning all those people or hearing their sad excuses as to why they should be let back on PC. Let's keep ban appeals on a rare case-by-case basis.

^ That. I mean, yeah some people might be able to return and do okay, but there would also be a lot of hassle involved, and we'd have to keep on ALL of them, and that's.. so much work. x_x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay I was just thinking about it and now I'm on Nick's side. I'm all for unbanning one person, I feel they contribute greatly to PO.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Everyone eventually comes around and realize I'm right 100% of the time. It's only a matter of time.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Yeh, do it.
I have missed Fox's trolling, as well as Jack's.​

Glad I made the right decision in removing him. Trolls have no place on this forum and any moderator who misses them needs to re-examine their prospects.

Years
We bring them all back and hold a version of the hunger games with all of them as tributes. My logic is infallible.

Better yet, have everyone fight for a mod spot through a version of the Hunger Games.

You know, we randomly choose a regular from each board and see who could out-SPAM each other. :U

Last edited:

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
That's not a bad idea Netto Azure. You've got some use after all.

Back