• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Thank you! ^^

One more question. The main rule (unless otherwise stated) for threads is to not post in ones that are more than a month dead. Does this apply to stickied threads such as this one? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286731

And also, if a thread is month or more dead, under what circumstances are you able to remake it (if necessary?).

Whoops, that was two questions. Dx

Sirfetch’d

One more question. The main rule (unless otherwise stated) for threads is to not post in ones that are more than a month dead. Does this apply to stickied threads such as this one? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286731

And also, if a thread is month or more dead, under what circumstances are you able to remake it (if necessary?).

Whoops, that was two questions. Dx

Stickied threads do not fall under the 30 day rule and may be posted it at any time. Also, you are free to remake a thread if it has been more than 30 days since the last post :)

Years
And to add onto the above post, there are sections here where you can bump past 30 days, but just be sure to check the section's rules to be sure you can do that.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Stickied threads do not fall under the 30 day rule and may be posted it at any time. Also, you are free to remake a thread if it has been more than 30 days since the last post :)

And to add onto the above post, there are sections here where you can bump past 30 days, but just be sure to check the section's rules to be sure you can do that.
Those ninjas said everything I wanted to say.

Years

I know that some subforums in Emulation & ROM Hacking, as well as Game Development don't have a revival rule. But check every place to see which sections have revival rules or not, in fact the revival rule may be different in some sections, in that a thread is considered dead after 2 months instead of 1.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
how do i start a roleplay

Hi there! :) Well, to start your own roleplay you should post a sign up thread in the Roleplay Lounge. Then, once you have enough people, you can post your official in-context thread in the Roleplay Corner! Be sure to check out The RPC Rules as they are mostly specific to roleplaying - it tells you what we expect in a thread to approve it.

Before you do that though, it might be a good idea to immerse yourself in the community - talk about your idea in the Roleplay Discussion Thread or maybe join an existing roleplay.

Any questions feel free to PM me! :)

Reactions: Guy

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Is there a way to unlike a post? I was on my iPad and accidentaly liked a post I made and that well... kinda sad

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Is there a way to unlike a post? I was on my iPad and accidentaly liked a post I made and that well... kinda sad

I just tried it on myself and I actually don't think there is o_o. I'm sure there used to be.

I'm afraid you're just gonna have to look like a creepy stalker liking random posts for now! If it was really that inappropriate drop the person a VM to explain :X I'd hate anyone thinking you meant anything bad afterall.

///

Undo button what.

Last edited:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
It was a post I made so... and haha yeah I guess there isn't.. oh well

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Wait what? Just click the "Undo" button next to the Like icon. I'll screenshot it in a minute.

4LKHS7e.png

omMrcG5.png

Years
I can see where one may think it's impossible to unlike a post.. because the Undo action doesn't appear once you like the post. But upon refresh, you should be able to unlike the post ;)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I just tried it on myself and I actually don't think there is o_o. I'm sure there used to be.

I'm afraid you're just gonna have to look like a creepy stalker liking random posts for now! If it was really that inappropriate drop the person a VM to explain :X I'd hate anyone thinking you meant anything bad afterall.

///

Undo button what.
It only appears after you've reloaded the page xD
EDIT: Woops, didn't even see Zach's reply ._.
Wait what? Just click the "Undo" button next to the Like icon. I'll screenshot it in a minute.

4LKHS7e.png

omMrcG5.png
Wait, is that a post comment icon? I thought those were turned off, or am I just not seeing it? ._.

Years
Wait, is that a post comment icon? I thought those were turned off, or am I just not seeing it? ._.
Post comments can be turned on for your posts by going into your user control panel and then going to "Edit Options" and it's located in the Miscellaneous Options section.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nope. In the future, remember this thread is for questions about the site. You should ask a question about gen V in the Q&A thread in the 5th Generation forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back